the adventures of the american avenger
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
our story opens on a beautiful spring day in the park where we see Desmond shannon professional nature photographer for a newspaper doing his work taking pictures of some birds up in the treeswhen ahead of him a pair of female strangers catch his eye as they sit down on either side of him on the park bench
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Lavander
This is a job for... AMERICAN A-VENNNNNNNN-GERRRRRRRR GERRR GER ger ger!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
[ unbeknownst to the pair, a quite "sort of" evil watcher lurks above in the trees. Watching the shifting cleavage below and plotting to add these four beauties to her sissy dairy farm where innocent mammaries are drained of their life giving essence to feed sissies the world over, thus undercutting the normal dairies prices by use of slave labor ]

Muahahaha.......

[ she rubs her hands together evilly as she reaches for the control to her diabolical trap... ]

americanavenger
dez talks to the two of them and shows them a few of his pictures just then out of nowhere something happens and the two girls are instantly trapped dez somehow avoids them using his super speed

Great Lady Liberty! i've got to help them! this is a job for ..THE AMERICAN AVENGER!!! moving quickly behind a tree mild mannered photographer dez shannon quickly becomes the man of american muscle the American Avenger watching as the two girls are carried away he quickly flies off to follow after them in hopes it will lead to the villain behind this.
Andreea
But lo! Realising they are being pursued, the as-yet-unnamed villain and her henchsissies unleash a barrage of stolen ex-army missiles in his direction, each one loaded with an experimental bio-genetic weapon designed to emasculate and regress the age of enemy soldiers, reducing them to little girls (albeit fully-armed and trained ones...).

Get out of that one, flyboy. ;)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

americanavenger
blast! i'll have to use evasive measures to avoid being hit and i've got just the one! he thinks to himself. quickly switching to invisible mode the avenger avoids being hit and then using his super strength and speed he goes back and recaptures each of the missles before they hit the ground to do harm to the innocent.

HERE! I BELIEVE THESE BELONG TO YOU! he calls out as with a superpowered throw he sends each of the missiles right back where they came from.
Andreea
Joke's on you, sweetie. Those missiles were fired from moving vehicles, so you've just succeeded in demolishing the motorway and mutating a few innocent motorists.

Muhahahahaha....

Oh well, they've got their whole lives ahead of them. Anyway, having spent so much time chasing down the missiles, the Avenger has completely lost track of the enemy convoy (who turned off the motorway and onto a well-hidden dirt road that leads down into their underground complex, call me Ms. Clich if you will...).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

americanavenger
so heading into the dirt are you? hmm looks as if i'll have to call in for some help so with a whistle he calls for his loyal partner alphadog an expert tracker and soon after it wasnt long before alphadog found their scent and the chase was back on this time he swore he would not make the same mistake twice as he took flight and was soon over head of the vehicle he flew in low to pay them a visit and made it in to the underground lair as it closed.

great lady liberty! he said as he looked around at the evil doings in this lair i've got to rescue them but i better avoid detection and for that i'll need this quickly he went invisible and got a closer look at what was going on seeing that the essence was being drained from them and fed in to a giant machine he would have to reverse the machine's effect's rescue the girls and ultimately destroy the machine in order to defeat the villain behind this crime
Lavander

you've just succeeded in demolishing the motorway and mutating a few innocent motorists.  

And one volunteer!  :

...he would have to reverse the machine's effect's rescue the girls and ultimately destroy the machine in order to defeat the villain behind this crime  

Well... don't hurry on MY account! I don't actually need rescuing but you CAN carry me off to your Fortitude of Solitaire!

~ Items ~

Andreea
Have fun playing in the chemical weapon blast, Lavander (but remember to save some for the rest of us). ;)

Well, it sounds as if the Avenger has his plan well in order... until jets of Prisoner-eque tranquillising gas start blowing out of the ventilation ducts in his vicinity, while detachments of heavily-armed sissy soldiers, clad in black catsuits (and gasmasks), come storming upon him from all directions.

Safe within her inner sanctum, the villain watches all this chaos on a monitor screen. Laughing, she turns her gaze upon her personal servants - a rather pathetic (yet not unpretty) collection of brainwashed ex-superheroes in adorable pink maid outfits.

"Good news, my precious playthings," she announces. "Your new sister will be here soon. Muhahahahaha (etc)".

(Addendum: Kindly refer to Spenser's Faerie Queene, book V, canto V, if you want to see from where I ripped off this plot development. ;) That particular section is essential sissy literature, in any case)
americanavenger
blast! i'll have to work fast to save myself quickly spinning himself into a tornado it's wind blows the gas away before it can hit him

good now with the gas gone i can take care of these bozo's

with a serious flurry of punches and kicks and throws he easily dispatches her soldiers and goes to work to find the machine

after finding it he instantly dispatches the guards and goes to work and reverses the machine's effects and after it finishes he quickly doesn't waste time rescuing each of the girls setting them free

the girls all thank the avenger but not wasting any time he opens the door and sets them free

now to confront the villain! he says as he takes flight and goes to find the evildoer behind it all and stop them

Lavander
 :

Woooooooooo hooo hoooooooooooooo!

~ Items ~

Andreea
Oh, that was a silly thing to do, dear. ;) You just showed up on a dozen security monitors, and since your presence is hard to explain, the villain and her cohorts simply assume that you've escaped from the conditioning centre (especially since your panties are very similar to the ones issued to the aforementioned brainwashed slave-sissies). You are now being chased by automated security mechs determined to drag you back to the centre and give you a proper Clockwork Orange-style going over until you are reduced to total submissiveness, obedience, and uninhibited sensuality. Can I sell this or what? ;) Anyway...

That unexpected diversion has certain made the Avenger's work a lot easier. All the mechs that would have been guarding the inner sanctum are now chastising poor Lavander... so that only leaves the automated flamethrowers, electrified barriers, and moat full of piranhas to worry about.

americanavenger
alright looks as if i'll have to go invisible to avoid most of these which should be no problem
instantly the avenger goes invisible to avoid the flamethrowers barriers and piranha's and once there

BOOM! the door is broken down and the american avenger is face to face with his old enemy the sissifier

so sissifier up to your old tricks again i see well i'm here to stop you once and for all you captured my friends and used innocent girls for you sissification experiments but now its over and you're going down evildoer!
Lavander

...you're going down evildoer!  

:

Evildoer, I'd love to stay and see you go down on the American Avenger... but I gotta run.

~ Items ~

Andreea
Evildoer makes a mental note to fit her flamethrowers and force fields with heat sensors, next time (and give the piranhas infra-red goggles).

Actually, darling, Piranhas have senses other than sight to hunt with, so you should be quite dead by now. I take no responsibility for the scientific accuracy of any of this. ;)

(Un)fortunately, dear Lavander appears to have led a large number of security mechs into the Avenger's immediate vicinity, and they do have infra-red sensors. They are designed to incapacitate potential sissification victims with non-lethal stun devices, and are, as we speak, spraying thick streams of quick-setting pink taffy upon said Avenger. This instantly solidifies into a stretchy, rubbery, and very resilient cocoon.

The villain looks on, laughing manically, contemplating how much she will enjoy breaking the will of her newest toy...
americanavenger
blast! he says as he struggles to get free with his strength but finds it impossible i've got to get outtahere but cant seem to do so becaus e of this

Andreea
You poor thing... *Slightly evil and sarcastic hug* Have you really been defeated by one of the silliest weapons ever to be refused funding by the Pentagon? It would appear so, at the present...

Struggling was not advised, either, as the mechs trundle forward and chloroform the imprisoned Avenger (though a couple of them, no longer needed, resume the hunt for Lavander). The Avenger is dragged away to the conditioning centre, unconscious.

Now prepare for shameless Kubrick parody...

The Avenger awakens in a clinical-type room, secured to a surgical table with kryptonite-laced titanium bands (We take no chances...). He is weakened from the anaesthetic, his body hair has been completely waxed away, his nails have been painted a garish pink, his hair growth has been nano-surgically stimulated to shoulder-length (and very sweetly braided), and his face is prettily made up... though the full extent of this is hard to see, as his eyes are clamped open. He is wearing what passes for surgical attire in this place: namely a short, transparent white silk chemise over pink satin panties.

A screen is mounted above his head, alternating images of extreme masculinity (football games, soldiers parading, stag nights, action heroes etc) with clips of beautiful women and sissies generally having a lovely time. A mild yet unpleasant electric current runs through the table, switching off when the feminine images are displayed and coming on again when the masculine images resume, always with slightly greater intensity. However, when the feminine images are shown, a painless injection is administed, giving him a temporary sense of great peace and euphoria... until the current switches on again.
americanavenger
regaining some conciousness and realizes what they've done to him blast! i've got to get outtahere and get outta this stuff! he struggles and with nearly the last amount of his remaining strength he breaks free of his bonds

finally glad to be outtathere but now i've got to re-energize if i'm gonna get back into this fight! noticing an electric panel he quickly races over

perfect just what i needed! now to charge things up a bit!

the American Avenger places his hand onto the panel and as the electric currents race through his body he is instantly recharged with his powers at maximum he became even stronger and faster than before and with his new found strength speed and powers he immediately disposed of her mech's and with a superpowered spin was reverted back to his former self and with no more distractions in his way he goes back to face the sissifier one on one

after returning to her lair moments later...

alright now where was i sissifier? oh yeah i remember! i was about to kick your butt and bring you to justice! he said as he charged for her prepared to attack with a super punch

Andreea
Whereupon a tall, willowy sissy in a long white dress and surgical mask steps out from the shadows. She has a steely glint in her eyes and a small black box in her hands. Clinician Andreea (for it is she, AKA the evil Dungeon Mistress) slowly turns a dial on this box. The Avenger feels a mild headache... then a not so mild one. As he tries to shake it off and continues his advance, Andreea twists the dial to its full extent, whereupon the Avenger's entire body becomes a searing mass of unendurable agony, through which he can bearly hear the following words...

"I anticipated that you might prove an unusually naughty little girl... which explains the implant now comfortably residing in your central nervous system. It will be taken out only when you have learned true submissiveness, which will obviously take a long time, as you resist our usual methods. Well now, dear," she declares, in a faintly seductive but mainly sadistic whisper. "I think we had better transfer you from the main surgery and into my special little dungeon. All of our most troublesome cases are beautifully healed in there, though the process can be... exacting. But we must be hard on you, mustn't we, my sweet, if you're to be cured. Take him."

A contingent of sissy "nurses" comes forward at her order (which is to say they are wearing white latex nurse uniforms, but they seem less than caring in their disposition...). Between them, they carry the agonised Avenger down to the lowest level of the complex and into a dimly-lit, high security area, full of very discouraging apparatus (including manacles, whips, shibari robes, medical equipment, and things which I am too shy even to type...). ;)

The Avenger still struggling in pain, the nurses eventually succeed in dressing him in a viciously tight padded corset and heeled boots, then inject him with a mixture of sodium pentathol and oestrogen. While they wait for the sedative to kick in (so they may begin his "training"), they tie him up in a cruel suspension bondage.

"Would you like me to turn down you pain, dear?" asks Andreea, as she surveys her nurses at work. "But you must promise to behave, and keep your promise, or I shall have to leave you in agony until you are completely under. Who knows how long that could take, such a big strong man as you are... but we can amend that as well, my sweet. Why, even the Hulk was such a slim, meek, obedient little miss after we had finished with her."

(LOL I don't approve of any of this, mind. ;) It is all in the spirit of sheer parody.)
americanavenger
the avenger still in pain struggles over and over to free himself from his bonds

i...i..I'LL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU! the American Avenger shouts in blatant defiance you may have done in my friends and turned them on to your evil but i'll never give in to your twisted ways sissifier! he says as he struggles more and more to free himself for as long as i stand for truth ,for justice ,for fairness ,and for the American way i will never be defeated by you or any evildoer that bars my way! he says as he struggles through the immense pain and through his bonds for i..i..i am the.... he struggles with the pain finally using mind and body over matterto defeat the effects of the pain receptor in his body and finally breaks his bonds with his newfound inner strength...AMERICAN AVENGER!! he shouts out his name as he breaks out of the corset and boots ripping them as if they were nothing. the nurses attack in an attempt to subdue him but he fights them off one by one with a series of punches and kicks then goes after the sissifier herself tackling her to the ground as the two roll about struggling to gain the upper hand over the other.

Andreea
"Gain the upper hand?" Darling, have you seen my pictures? I happen to be a wispy little slip of a nothing, whereas you, apparently, are a titanium-tearing juggernaut, so that fight would be depressingly one-sided. On no... Clinician Andreea has no choice but to resort to fighting with words:

"Foolish man!" she declares. "You cannot expect to leave this place alive. Would you rather die than serve us? The sooner you submit yourself willingly, the sooner your experience will become pleasurable, and submission itself will be a great joy to you. Or do you mean to rescue your friends?" she asks, mockingly. "Then you must carry them out kicking and crying, I fear. For none of them would now choose to leave here. Do you not believe me, dear? Shall we go and ask them?"

I could just be playing for time, of course. ;)
americanavenger
if it takes risking my very life to save over 6 billion other lives from your twisted evil then i will gladly do it anyday i will never ever surrender to your evil ways i mean only to bring evildoers like you to justice for their crimes! he said pointing to her as he stood face to face with her take me to my friends this instant i demand to know what evil you have cast on them!

he thought to himself:if what she says is true then i've to work quickly to rescue them or risk losing them forever i've got to tap into what human side is left in them and remind them of who they really are and save them before its too late!

Andreea
Whereas Clinician Andreea thought to herself, he is so ready and willing to follow my suggestion, he must have some secret desires we can exploit, muhahaha... and, encouraged by that thought, she decides to stop playing for time and leads him to the servants' quarters.

Miss Hulk, in lacy pink lingerie, sits before a dresser, applying bright green eyeshadow. She is unrecognisable, except for her green skin and the faint hint of an extremely pretty and effeminate Bruce Banner in her face. She does not, in any great sense, resemble She-Hulk, who is far more muscular: Miss Hulk's muscle tone has been drastically reduced by a combination of strict dietary regimes and hormone therapy, leaving her with the build of a slightly toned (albeit well-endowed...) young lady. Picture the Orion slave girl from Star Trek... only much sweeter.

As the clinician enters the room, Miss Hulk springs to her feet, skips to the door, and flings her arms around her "creator", who tells her how pretty she is looking today. Miss Hulk smiles sweetly and blushes (a shade of yellow, I would imagine).

"I believe you know this... gentleman", says Andreea, almost choking with distaste on the final word. "The American Avenger, yes? A friend of yours?"

Miss Hulk nods, a little uncertain and afraid of where this might be leading. She has been expertly conditioned to her new life, and does not like to be reminded of her old one.

"He has a mind, my little darling, to take you away from here, and... if possible... to make you as you were. I'm afraid I may not be able to stop him... so this might be goodbye."

Miss Hulk sniffles a little, then presently breaks down sobbing at the Avenger's feet, looking up with pleading eyes into his (I would imagine) disgusted face.

"Please! Let me stay!" she implores. "Don't take me away from my sweet sisters! We're all so happy here! I don't want to be that... thing... again. Please don't make me! Oh please! Leave me... or stay with us... yes, please do! Won't you stay here, and be my new sister?"

Clinician Andreea allows herself a little smile of satisfaction. How beautifully Miss Hulk has adapted to her sissy conditioning. Who would have thought she, of all ex-superheroes, would turn out to be her most apt pupil? But will it do any good with this insufferable macho do-gooder on the premises, she wonders...

She also wonders if those wretched mechs will ever catch Lavander. Frankly, I'm amazed she's giving them such a chase. ;)
americanavenger
No hulk! i cant and neither can you because this abomination of a facade she has put on you is not the hulk i know remember and love like a brother that "thing" is who you are hulk you've got to remember who you really are come on hulk you can do it i know the old you is in there somewhere you just have to find it and release it come on hulk you can do it YOU CAN!!! he said to him as he places his hand on his head and upon miss hulk's head and slowly but surely starts to bring back memories of who he was as a hero and soon miss hulk is fighting with her former self trying to decide which side she or he should listen to but as the two sides struggle hulk starts to lose all control and then suddenly with a mighty roar he finally breaks free of the hold the evil clinican andreea had on him returning to his old self and rejoins the American Avenger

yes! i knew it i knew you could do it hulk ha ha he says as he embraces hulk and he does the same i knew you still had some good in you deep down somewhere you just had to find it

Hulk thank American Avenger for setting Hulk free

you're welcome hulk but now we have to rescue the others

you right let's go! said hulk as he went to help set the others free

the american avenger thought to himself one down several more to go

Andreea
Good heavens, darling... You don't expect me to go through the entire pantheon of Marvel and DC superheroes, do you? ;) Much as that might have a certain entertainment value, it seems to me that it's high time you set the self destruct, fed the evil mastermind to a shark (or something), and ran out of this place with the explosion at your not-high-enough-heels...

Be that as it may...

Clinician Andreea counts her lucky stars that both Avenger and Hulk were too busy with their male bonding session that she was able to slip away, and she intercoms the inner sanctum about the escape attempt. Her luck runs out, as the Grand Mistress is so furious that she has Andreea demoted from clinician right down to kitchen slave, forcing her furthermore to labour all day in nothing but a lacy apron and a thong (which, as is well accounted, she heartily detests having to wear, but enough of her...).

The Grand Mistress decides against "playing" any more with her unwelcome guest, and orders her ultimate, brainwashed assassin into action: namely Antonia Stark, AKA "Iron Sissy"...

By http://urbanity2002.deviantart.com/ (Amazing what one can find online... ;) )

This is the one captured superhero who, whilst being conditioned to be a proper little lady when off duty, was also endowed with a vicious killing instinct while on-duty. Her weapons blazing, this indestructible, psychopathic cyber-sissy flies down upon the hapless heroes, giggling sadistically...
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.