All PG The advantage of living alone
My wardrobe
Posted on
The advantage of living alone - My wardrobe, tutu,leotard,swimsuit,wardrobe, Body Suits,Fairytale
You can click the image to see the full size
 What is the advantage of living alone ? You don't have to tidying up your sissy's wears  
The disadvantage : it can rapidly be a real mess  

Just, I'm showing you all my wardrobe here, but I didn't thought I have so many tutu and leotard.
I counted : 
- 21 Leotards
- 14 tutus (9 romantic, 4 platter and 1 fantasy)
- 2 swimsuits

Now I know where is my money  
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 My wife helps keep my wardrobe neat & clean. Nothing hidden, all my clothes are diapers, lingerie & high heels. Proud to be called the town fairy.
Baby Puss
Sometimes I don't feel like picking things up at any particular moment. But I do like things tidy and neat. I just don't have the room, for things to be as I would like them to be. I would LOVE to have a place for everything, and everything in it's place. It makes things so much easier to find, when you want to find, what it is you are thinking of, at a given moment. Nothing is worse than, thinking of something you know you have, but it's stashed in a tote box, and who knows where! Closet, attic, storage shed? AHHHHH!!! 
Sissy, baby, tantrum throwing subject! LOL.  

alda
@ Baby Puss
  I must admit than, usually, I love to find my leotard or my tutus at the place they are supposed to be.
But since few weeks, I noticed I always let a tutu or a leotard on my sofa, there was always some which escaped of the wardrobe :D

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.