R Adult Baby Girl
Males can become adult baby girls and usually like this.
Posted on
Adult Baby Girl - Males can become adult baby girls and usually like this., Regression,Diaper,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Adult Baby Girl - Males can become adult baby girls and usually like this., Regression,Diaper,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Adult Baby Girl - Males can become adult baby girls and usually like this., Regression,Diaper,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Adult Baby Girl - Males can become adult baby girls and usually like this., Regression,Diaper,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
These rock Baby Butch! My favorite had to be Big Bully. How cute Ross looked. I can imagine, what else Ross will endure, LOTS! 😁

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I love the picture of the big stepsister and Ross looking very feminine in that Hello Kitty outfit. He is in for loads of fun!
sissieann
  Baby Butch they are all great Baby Kevin???  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Great to see your comment Baby Kevin. : )

sissybabysamantha2
lovely cappies  All very good.But I like baby girl the best. Imagine sitting in that stroller wearing a nice thick nappy. All the world will know you are big sissy baby  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 It's hard not to like Baby Girl and l love the idea of being a sissybaby in a stroller with mommy in charge. Plenty of diapers there for changes, he he.
babyginagirl

As momme I would now call Miss Gene ,is undressing me.I would be saying yethy momme me's be's you's babee gurl.As I feel the last of my clothing being removed. I then see momme smiling and laughing,and saying you will make a beautiful baby girl,as I am encouraged to lay on the diaper changing pad on the floor of the nursery.Momme then says look at yourself baby,you are soooo small between your legs,you could be confused with being a real girl.I then watch as momme diapers me.Then gets me dressed in a beautiful baby girl outfit,and then puts ribbons in my hair.She then lifts me without any trouble and puts me into a stroller.Mommy then gives me a stuffie,and  I am pushed out the door.

After being  undressed and then diapered and dressed  to look like a baby girl,by my beautiful aunts  who I have always loved.I then tell them all,tankie uu's auntie's.I have always wanted to be a baby GIRL,and you all are making my dream come true.I hear one of my aunts then tell me,that is soooo perfect,because we have always just seen you as a girl,not a boy.If you are a good baby for us,your stay maybe longer than 1 week,but you must only act like a baby,as I feel one of my aunts push a pacifier into my mouth,and then tell me to play with my baby toys.

I begin to cry out  momme momme pease pease stop,but both my new momme Debby and stepmomme,say what baby(as they both begin to laugh).I then say,I am not a baby and a baby girl at that.They both laugh,as they show me what they have found in my closet of my room.They show me my collection of my step sister's bra's and panties.My new momme Debby,then tells me,well if you want to wear my things so bad,then we both think you should start your NEW life as a baby girl,and you will become a girl in time.As Debby is lifting me up to a standing position,I take a look at myself,and so love my look now,and sooo sooo LOVE my momme Debby.

I was sooo surprised to see Dr.Clark show up at my house,after my mommy called her saying I was sick.After the doctor came into my bedroom,and removed my bedcovers.Then asked me to rollover onto my belly and  moved my nightgown out of the way and lowered my panty(Dr.Clark knew mommy kept me dressed as a girl).Dr.Clark then told me she needed to do a rectal temp on me(which I have had done by both mommy and Dr.Clark many times for my illness's).I then felt the thermometer being pushed into me.after a few minutes Dr.Clark removed it,and said I had a fever,and needed some medication.I then hear mommy asking Dr.Clark if she brought the REGRESSION injection with her.As I am still laying on my belly,I ask mommy what is the regression medication.Well you see sweety pie,it is a medication,that turns you into a baby again,and you loose all your BIG girl abilities,and returns you to complete infancy.You see I just want you to be mommy's baby again,and yes mommy will be bringing you up as a REAL girl,not a boy wearing girlie cothing.As I feel the needle going into my bottom,as I begin to cry.I then watch as mommy removes all my clothes and pins me into a big diaper.

As I waddled into the living room,where both my aunt Sally and my mommy are.I hear both say WOW what a perfectly beautiful baby girl you are baby.Now lift up your nightgown baby so we can see your diaper.As my cousins come into the living room also.I hear one of them say what do you think of the NEW baby we have.I hear my mommy saying,wow she is just sooo perfect,I thingk I am going to keep her as a baby girl now.I then hear my auntie offer the breastfeed the NEW baby girl,asking my mommy if it was ok?

I hear my sister telling me to come over to her NOW in the nursery.I walk into the nursery,and I hear my sister lock the door.NOW baby I need to get you all undressed,as I feel hear starting to remove all my clothes.I begin to cry,and my sister then says cry al you want baby,because babies cry alot,and you are NOW going to be MY new baby girl,and yes you will learn to love being MY baby girl,and love using your diapers,and being changed.After being undressed now completely,I hear my sister tell me to hope up onto the diaper changing table NOW to be diapered.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  Greetings Babyginagirl, I left out the poll since all are good enough to be a favorite. I see you liked them all and added on you own touch. Hugs Mommy Butch : )

Baby Puss
@ babyginagirl
  It’s fun expending on these ideas! Nice. 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Interesting reading your extended versions Babyginagirl. You have added an even more babyish touch to my captions. I am glad you liked them! I will try to use some of your ideas in a couple of captions I will make for you. Have a great day!

jessybaby
Show me is the greatest ever

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 The picture is perfect for the caption Jessybaby. Great to see another comment from you. I still use the cousins theme! THANKS
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.