PG adult baby crib
what do you thing about a adult baby crib?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I good friend of mine (he made my crib) is looking for more business. So he made a set of plans for a full/double size adult Crib. Pretty well everything can be bought at Lowes and Ikea. What do you babies think? Is this something he should pursue? What would you pay? I told him to come here and ask but as you can imagine he is a little shy about these kind of stuff. He is fine knowing me but giggle thinks is weird.
Thanks All Annie

PS i will add picture after i learn how
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

annie
KitaSparkles
I'd want to see some example first before wanting to say how much I think it'd be worth...

Cliques:

Sstevemichael
FInding the suit baby cribs is one important things you should know. Before you buy cribs, better you find some article to learn about it. Today you can find the tips how to select cribs that suit your needs. ok you can direct visit : baby cribs
annie
he was just going to sell the plans so you could do it yourself. its a very simple one i was not sure it go. since i think most babygirls like me want over the top cribs. he did one for me but it cost me over $1300 for my, plus i had to get the mattress and i painted it myself. i have a Temur-pedic-Cloud mattress since i sleep in my crib all the time. if you girls have any ideals that he could make let me know and i will past it along.

Baby Bobby__
Well, mine cost me about $400 I'd say. It was my first attempt to make anything so, all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. But if I were going to make it again, I'd make it from sturdier materials.

I'm honestly not sure there's enough of a market for your friend to make these Annie--I would guess that its a lot of money for most people...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.