The 'Add a bit' fairy story
Since it's panto season...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
OK, the aim of this one is for us to have fun and be a little silly as well. Add between a few words and a sentence to the person above you. To keep it interesting, leave your contribution 'hanging' to allow whoever's next the chance to bounce it in a completely unexpected direction.

-oOo-

Once upon a time, long, long ago; in a land far, far away; there lived...
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

ecchi1014
a happy little elf named todo. todo was walking through the forest when all of a sudden....
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.
Sissy Bennykins
he was jumped by a group of girls, they tore his clothes of and put him in a...

ecchi1014
cute frilly pink dress, he felt....
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.
Miki Yamuri
So silly and strange. He looks down at the pretty dress and shivers, hoping the w o o d nymphs don't see him. He wanders up to the magical rainbow bridge that leads into the land of infantus while looking for where the girls hid his normal clothes. In the crotch of a tree, he sees ...

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

Serena69
a shiny red liquid tree sap, he runs his finger though it and sees how soft and pretty it is. He then decides to put some onto his lips.....
I was never complete until i tried on my first pair of panties.
Mina Silverwind
A warmth fills his body as a light surrounds his body causing him to gasp and an odd feeling begins to come all over his body. Something has changed, though he cannot place it and he waits for something.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.