The Ad
5/30/11 - Edits made 5/31
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Addendums:

Check out my e-books!

Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

big_baby
hehe wonderful!! a cappie novel!
KitaSparkles
Enjoyed that!  :

I've often considered starting a schedule where I would have a breakfast every morning in a high chair, sitting in my messy diaper, before a bath to begin my day.

Cliques:

baby_tb
Masterpiece! Absolute masterpiece... I'm running out of compliments for your work!

I saw Felicity's picture before reading the text, and was hoping that maybe Skye is lucky enough to have a 'baby sister' waiting for her at her new home, but oh well... Looks like it would have to stay an idea to another caption!  
Princess Pottypants
I wasn't sure if that was Felicity or not... When Skye has darker hair, she looks rather similar. Though mostly I just thought it was her because I had the picture labeled as that for some reason, so I just decided to trust that. And by the time I got to that part of the story, it was around 2:30 in the morning, so I was just trying to get it done. Oh well.

Edit: Yeah, definitely Felicity... Her nose is smaller than Skye's. Maybe I'll try to find a suitable Skye picture to replace that one sometime, because that's going to bother me now. That's definitely a picture I'll use for another caption sometime, though.
Check out my e-books!

Just Jessica
Another triumph! well done, by far my favourite caption writer
baby_tb

I wasn't sure if that was Felicity or not... When Skye has darker hair, she looks rather similar. Though mostly I just thought it was her because I had the picture labeled as that for some reason, so I just decided to trust that. And by the time I got to that part of the story, it was around 2:30 in the morning, so I was just trying to get it done. Oh well.

Edit: Yeah, definitely Felicity... Her nose is smaller than Skye's. Maybe I'll try to find a suitable Skye picture to replace that one sometime, because that's going to bother me now. That's definitely a picture I'll use for another caption sometime, though.  

[Notice the bold text] No wonder  PinkBaby-Cheery:

Mina Silverwind
I simply adored the whole story, the pictures were excellent as always, and your writing improves more with time.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
ausdpr
Yeah it'd drive me insane, I just in an effort to avoid working right now captioned a series of pictures and couldn't bring myself to sub one in if it was not the same person. :/

Angelkat
Your captions and stories are what I look forward most on this site~ It always brings a smile to my face and makes me giddy as all get out when I see them~

I'm glad you continue to share with us <3
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen.

I'm an avid story writer and RP'er have an idea and want a story done or to RP? Just ask me!
clarisselovelace
Very, very good work!

Princess Pottypants
All right, I put a new number 18 up, plus a couple bonus captions. Enjoy!
Check out my e-books!

ausdpr
Oh I enjoyed the bonus cappies, a lot. Here's hoping that ab punishment clinics start targeting various cappy writers. ;)

LazyDaisy
My absolutest favourite picture was the one where she is wearing the sailor dress and ruffle tights and is showing her nappy, lucky gal.
Babybrat0990
amazing work.

baby_tb

Oh I enjoyed the bonus cappies, a lot. Here's hoping that ab punishment clinics start targeting various cappy writers. ;)  

N'ya n'ya n'ya n'ya n'ya! I got Princess-Pottypants in trouble!!!  

[Blushes as she suddenly realizes the nurses are looking at her...]

"And how long has it been exactly since YOUR last update, Missy?"

"Errm... Er... HEY! HEY! What are you doing? STOP! STOP! I don't wanna be diap- OW! THAT HURTS! OW! OW! O-oomph! [forced to shut up as a pacifier is pushed in her mouth and the spanking continues]

Anyway, I made these long ago... I believe they fit right now:

http://babytb.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-punishment.html
LilGreg
Absolutely fab!

diaper2509
that was amazing!
sissy1997
Amazing captions :)

shannellie
wow! what a wonderful series, and how inventive to give her a series of mommies. i enjoyed these thoroughly. thanks for making them!
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!
babyloki
Best and most innovative cappies I've ever seen! Brilliant concept to do this.

Babybrat0990
 love it 
jessybaby
:(((( awwww now im wet
a new me teehee

arphan86
I'm jealous, I want this!
c2bear
Great job on all the cappies there all really good and well written thanks for posting them. 

mommychloe
Ive never had the tiemn to read everything in this thread until now. ANd am estatic that i did
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.