Acting Up In School
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

When Bobby was caught passing notes in class, the teacher made him change into the girls school uniform. Bobby just recently go caught talking in class, and was forced to wear a diaper under his uniform. In an attempt to pretend that he didn't care about the punishment, he decided stand up and pull down his skirt for all the class to see. His teacher seeing this decided that sense Bobby seemed to enjoy his diapers that he should be sent to the nursery with the other unruly boys

Gallery Images by Baby Akuto
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Dumbaby2
Let's pull down our skirts and show our diapers too, so we can go to the nursery with him...!
Lavander

The federal penitentiary was not at all what Jack or Tom expected, but then they had no idea when they committed the bank heist that they would get caught, much less wind up with a Mommy for a judge.

~ Items ~

Girlbyheart
I like that second set of captions
fingered
Both captions are great!!

Cliques:

kbear
both cappies are great
sissy miranda
i want to go in the crib and play play play play

Ella Kenet
I would absolutely adore it if someone would RP that scenario with me. X.X
yourslavesir
omg   i love the punishment for not feeling the first one ^^ i would sooo like to be in that situation hehe

diaperedsassy23
See what acting out in class gets you. A diaper, cute pink dress, and a visit to the play pen all day long.
bubbleskirtlucy
Bobby's teacher was running out of punishment ideas. The schoolgirl uniform, the diapers, the pink dress, the pacifier, the playpen... Could Bobby be actually enjoying his punishments?...

diaperlvr
Ben was punsihed and had to kneel on his seat and show his diaper while the cheerleaders helped babysit him
Shadowstar
well thats waht happens when you mis behave at sissy school !.
no dont come cring to me yo ubraught this on yourslef
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
ky_girlieboy
[/quote]

Jason and Kevin(In Pink)
who were turned into girls after the last beers at the bar..
had passed out and woke up as girls and as big baby girls locked in a gian crib.. just sat there and played and sucked on pacis all day
wondering if they would ever change back into male selves again

littlemissalexis

Alan and Tony were caught shoplifting some video games at Sears. Since the manager thought it was the holiday season jail and might be to hard on them. She decided to redressed them as baby girl, put them in a crib, and take them over to the photo section to show what happens to shoplifters.

desert-bi
If only the schools handled things like this when I was in school.

babie
i remember when i was diapered in school and was done by sisters
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
sissylicious
lovely cappies hun

When Bobby was caught passing notes in class, the teacher made him change into the girls school uniform. Bobby just recently go caught talking in class, and was forced to wear a diaper under his uniform. In an attempt to pretend that he didn't care about the punishment, he decided stand up and pull down his skirt for all the class to see. His teacher seeing this decided that sense Bobby seemed to enjoy his diapers that he should be sent to the nursery with the other unruly boys

thats sooo cute  
BrianGirl
Thats what you get

kellymelissa30
They look so cute!   Maybe we can join them?
K-1
very cute
hugs and kisses

"You want to interrupt my class by talking, do you Monica? Well as punishment, you and Christie can spend the rest of the day as babies in the nursery."
studly1400
if u cant beat them join them

annie
i show the picture to my daddy, he got a big laugh. i told him i wanted a playpin just like that, after a little whining i getting my way. giggle he love to make me happy. not sure where im going to put it my play room is kinda full. wish i had more time to play in it.
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.