Accessories That Make EVERY Outfit
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'd say a lovely necklace because there are so many ways you can where them and it will blend in with the outfit. Or when you can find a purse that goes with an outfit it makes it look so much more adorable!

What is the perfect accessory that you think completes every outfit?

Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
You must always have the perfect little purse

~cliques~
A matching hairband or hair ribbon can make all the difference.  

Or a pretty little hat. I just bought a lovely hat on ebay, I'm expecting delivery soon.

chibiyuri
a pretty bracelet too! me always wears one ^_^

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
Kvetinka
Hello,

I never leave home without my flowery necklacklace from Croatia and flowery handback.

I never go out before having used by kajal on my eyebrows.

Kvetinka 

SissyFlowerGirl
I think a pretty Necklace with a heart pendent is cute

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh these are fabulous! One I just thought is those pretty head dresses! They are especially pretty when they are decorated with jewels!

Midori
Pssht, everyone knows that Armsocks and Colored Sneakers go with the most elegent of dresses.

Not that I would be caught dead in an elegent dress mind you.
Sissy_Kael
what about a pretty corsage

oh yes, a fragrant corsage can make a girl look and feel especially feminine. excellent choice!

(pins a pink orchid on sissy miss terry man)  
PrincessZelda
Frilly stockings,white with pink lace, my favorite!
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

My favorite has allways been a nice hat, like a newsboy, old man/ golf or as theyre called nowadays pimp hats are the ones I wear. I also have a top hat and a kool english cap.
LG_stephy
howsabout cute earings?
earings can magnify ne cute lil outfit hehe.
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

lithiumbob
i love a good choker necklace, or a headband, maybe even a ribbon
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.