ABDL and Sissy Sketch requests
This is a thread where if you'd like you can make requests for things you'd like me to sketch. I'm very interested in what people would like to see.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Just like the description says, just write out what you'd like to see and I'll be happy to start drawing it. :)

Keep in mind these are just sketches and not full finished pieces of work. I do commission though so, if you'd like to ask me about that send me a PM, k?

Thankies I hope to hear from some one soon.
Gallery Images by Pink-Diapers
Display More Images
Last Post
73 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 72 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

cdbaby
well i got kind of a request if your doing free ones lol

what about a boy/man being sissified and babied by his mom
LittlePrincess
Ive been trying to get someone to draw this for years a man or boy going through a machine or a conver belt getting changed into a sissy baby like one stage is him being diapered another is him being put into a dress then make up ect. If you could draw that i would be so greatful. Let me know if you would need donation or anything for the work. KISSES!

Princess_Saturn
Even your sketches are a ton of fun to look at, so I would like to contribute ideas as they come to me. ^^

How about this:

A woman in her mid-20s, fairly buxom and attractive with long hair and glasses, is wearing a very frilly baby dress, a thick diaper, long socks with frills at the end, mary-jane shoes, and a large bonnet and baby mittens. She'd have a pacifier in her mouth and look rather embarrassed, perhaps at the viewer "walking in" on her.
Diaperskirt

Ive been trying to get someone to draw this for years a man or boy going through a machine or a conver belt getting changed into a sissy baby like one stage is him being diapered another is him being put into a dress then make up ect. If you could draw that i would be so greatful. Let me know if you would need donation or anything for the work. KISSES!  

THIS! THIS! THIS!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Pink-Diapers

Still working on the machine one. It's a long piece so it'll take a while.

here's a quick sketch comic I did. :)

part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Princess_Saturn
Wow! Those are all really neat, Pink-Diapers! I like how the girl came out particularly in the second sketch, but I'm probably a little biased there. :)

The comic is really, really cute, and I believe I recognize those two from your sketches on Deviantart. You do a really good job with establishing their characters without any difficulty at all; Even though Page has only been on for one panel, you can already sort of have an idea of what she's like and how the dynamic between those two will go. That's talented character writing.

Not to mention, witches using magic to zap people into big babies is always a plus, right? :D

trajan
Wow *giggles* all of these from your post today... Bzzzzt! presses my buttons! I adore that stroller picture!
KitaSparkles
There are great! :-)

Y'know what I'd love to see more of? Spankings with the diapers pulled down or open and maybe a short dress pulled up.

Cliques:

Pudding
omg omg ♥
Where do I line up?~
cdbaby
i love the sissy forced in diapers lol and the quick comic hehe

PissyPrincess
I have a request, please tell me if this is too complicated...

A Tall Hispanic policewoman apprehends a petty little white guy theif. So while the little wimpy thief sits there in cuffs, she gives him a quick lecture of cutting a deal.

Since the little wimpy thief will not survive well in prison, she says something like how because of her height and amazon-like muscle body; she is not able to find a man to have a family with.

Basically you know where this is going. So she puts in him in a Cinderella baby dress that covers only the taping area of his diaper. She combs his hair just like Cinderella (yes the little white guy is a blonde) with a matching baby-blue pacifier and mary janes.

Afterwards, "Officer Mommy" then parades the wimpy offender infront of the entire precinct in a baby stroller, and after the little Disney Princess Sissy-Baby, makes "Poo-Poo Padding" in "her" diaper.

Officer Mommy parades the cry-baby Princess "Poo-Poo Pampies" to the Women's bathoom for a humiliating diaper change...With a colorful Pink Diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

Sorry if I typed a long message  
Pink-Diapers

I have a request, please tell me if this is too complicated...

A Tall Hispanic policewoman apprehends a petty little white guy theif. So while the little wimpy thief sits there in cuffs, she gives him a quick lecture of cutting a deal.

Since the little wimpy thief will not survive well in prison, she says something like how because of her height and amazon-like muscle body; she is not able to find a man to have a family with.

Basically you know where this is going. So she puts in him in a Cinderella baby dress that covers only the taping area of his diaper. She combs his hair just like Cinderella (yes the little white guy is a blonde) with a matching baby-blue pacifier and mary janes.

Afterwards, "Officer Mommy" then parades the wimpy offender infront of the entire precinct in a baby stroller, and after the little Disney Princess Sissy-Baby, makes "Poo-Poo Padding" in "her" diaper.

Officer Mommy parades the cry-baby Princess "Poo-Poo Pampies" to the Women's bathoom for a humiliating diaper change...With a colorful Pink Diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

Sorry if I typed a long message    

It is a bit long I'm afraid. Is there one particular scene you'd like to see more then the others? I'm not sure I'll have time to sketch out the whole thing. Sorry.

Pink-Diapers
Three quick sketches! :)

I'll get some more requests done soon. :)
PissyPrincess

It is a bit long I'm afraid. Is there one particular scene you'd like to see more then the others? I'm not sure I'll have time to sketch out the whole thing. Sorry.  

Right, I should be the one apologizing,

1) How about just the tall Mexican Policewoman parading around the wimpy sissy white male thief in front of the entire precinct.

2)And with a diaper bag slung over her shoulder, she's patting the messy diapered Cinderella sissy. (Dressed in blue mary janes, and a Cinderella mini dress that covers only half the diaper)

3) And finally carrying the sissybaby on her hip into the ladies room for a humiliating diaper change. And Officer Mommy saying "I'm a Mommy first, and a cop second" making the sissy cry or something.

Thanks for understanding and telling me that I was a little long. It ended up being a short story  

Andlat
I would love to see a teenage boy forced to dance ballet in a little pink tutu and tights and all that cute stuff, maybe even with a thick diaper around his sissy waist. If you could do it, that'd be amazing!
LittlePrincess
I cant wait to see my request i hope its going well thankies again

ausdpr
I like LittlePrincess's suggestion, it's an old fantasy of mine too :). I have seen some art around covering a similar topic, but can't think of where sorry.

Also good to hear you're gracing us with your wonderful art Pink Diapers. :D I remembered your old account and wondered where it had gone.

One thing I've been considering commissioning for a while (though absolutely must not whilst in the midst of funding my own risky business startup), is a series about a woman who is abducted by large humanoid aliens, and taken to their planet where humans are kept as pets - spanked and trained ageplay prisoners for the most part, as the aliens mistakingly think is appropriate for their level of intelligence. (heavily influenced by a very awesome e-book called Pets: Bach's Story, and also some other sources including an excellent old movie called Fantastic Planet).

I would love to see even an out-take of a brunette woman with chin length hair, thickly diapered (I love your diapers) and grumpy as she's bounced on the shoulder or knee of a giant maternal woman (say two or four times her size), or pushed in a stroller, or spoon/bottle/breast fed, or spanked, or lovingly hugged, or being encouraged to play with her dolls by her owner, or being out and about and witnessing the multitude of captive humans kept as baby and toddler slaves.. the possibilities are endless. ;)

(The story that I've wanted to do was actually quite extensive on ideas, regarding a bitchy office woman being abducted while fuming on the roof of her work building, and being adopted by a lonely alien woman looking to bring a permanent child into her life - if somebody else found themselves interested, and wanted to just commission it themselves :P)
Pink-Diapers

I cant wait to see my request i hope its going well thankies again  

There's been such a high demand for this one that I've decided to do a full on inked comic of it. It'll star my two witch characters Page and Monroe. I may do color too, we'll see. But be a little patient and Hopefully You'll enjoy the results. :)

Pink-Diapers

I like LittlePrincess's suggestion, it's an old fantasy of mine too :). I have seen some art around covering a similar topic, but can't think of where sorry.

Also good to hear you're gracing us with your wonderful art Pink Diapers. :D I remembered your old account and wondered where it had gone.

One thing I've been considering commissioning for a while (though absolutely must not whilst in the midst of funding my own risky business startup), is a series about a woman who is abducted by large humanoid aliens, and taken to their planet where humans are kept as pets - spanked and trained ageplay prisoners for the most part, as the aliens mistakingly think is appropriate for their level of intelligence. (heavily influenced by a very awesome e-book called Pets: Bach's Story, and also some other sources including an excellent old movie called Fantastic Planet).

I would love to see even an out-take of a brunette woman with chin length hair, thickly diapered (I love your diapers) and grumpy as she's bounced on the shoulder or knee of a giant maternal woman (say two or four times her size), or pushed in a stroller, or spoon/bottle/breast fed, or spanked, or lovingly hugged, or being encouraged to play with her dolls by her owner, or being out and about and witnessing the multitude of captive humans kept as baby and toddler slaves.. the possibilities are endless. ;)

(The story that I've wanted to do was actually quite extensive on ideas, regarding a bitchy office woman being abducted while fuming on the roof of her work building, and being adopted by a lonely alien woman looking to bring a permanent child into her life - if somebody else found themselves interested, and wanted to just commission it themselves :P)  

That's a really fun idea. I had a similar plot for a set of space fighters (sort of like battle of the planets) in an anime style. Sadly I couldn't find time to keeping going with the project.

I know comic called "Big People" that ran along that premise too. Anyhoo, it's a really fun idea like i said. Maybe if I can find the time, we could collab on a short comic? IF you write up a good script I'd love to do like an old time-y sort of campy scifi story in black and white. Tell me what you think. Just remember we'll have to keep it short. :)
PissyPrincess
  Umm...How might mine be going? Just checking on my request

ausdpr
That's very intriguing, I'll try to put together an enticing enough idea in the near future. :D
LittlePrincess
Im sorry if i came of as impatient. I sowwy. I was just checking to see how things are going and im just grateful that your drawing up my idea and bring it to life. I really do appreciate it and i sure its going to be amazing when its done thank you soooooooooooo much! Have a great sissy kiss day everyone! Giggles

ausdpr
Something else that I've had on my mind is a Wizard of Oz type parody, involving diapers and an AB universe. Say a real estate agent named Dorothy who goes to check out a property in Kansas, who then encounters a twister which takes her to ab-Oz.

An interesting pic from that story could be say her looking dumbfounded as the good witch has just transformed her into an adorable AB girl. The munchkins could be tiny ABs or toys for example, toto a stuffed dog, etc. The bad witch might perhaps be the "nanny" who believes in tough love, including spankings etc, while the good witch is one who believes in smothering love, including bouncing on knees and lots of hugs and kisses. Naturally in this universe, Dorothy is perhaps less keen on both options. ;)
Wannabe_Baby
Oh, cool, I didn't notice those sketches from the 12th. :)

Because SK went down for a day and a half, it looks like you'll have to repost that mini-comic of Page and Monroe, Pink. Bleh.

Pink-Diapers
Oaky so I uploaded all these last time but they are not here now. :(

here we go again. And I'm sorry if I haven;t gotten to your sketch yet. Please be patient and I get to them when I can. Thank you.

more soon. :)
0 - 25 of 72 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.