R AB TIME
Many males like to wear diapers and they enjoy doing this.
Posted on
AB TIME - Many males like to wear diapers and they enjoy doing this., Diaper,Wetting,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap AB TIME - Many males like to wear diapers and they enjoy doing this., Diaper,Wetting,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
AB TIME - Many males like to wear diapers and they enjoy doing this., Diaper,Wetting,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
AB TIME - Many males like to wear diapers and they enjoy doing this., Diaper,Wetting,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Identity Swap
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
Do you like to wear diapers?
YES
7 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 berry good BabyButch mes stinks You knows what mes picked

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 That is easy YES since you are a sissybaby!
Baby Puss
Very good Baby Butch. You have such a flair for this. I suspect, you may really like all of this? LOL 🤔 😁

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  THANKS - Yes I like it and enjoy being able to be creative and get support back for my work. I am a diaper lover so the subject is fun! I also like many of  the models in the pictures. : )

shamrock
BABY BUTCH THAT A YES AND NO  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I should  have added MAYBE to the poll. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Wonderful cappies. It is a great big yes from me. The thicker they are the better        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Twelve for YES so far, thanks for commenting! One of those are mine as you may of guessed. Have a great day!

sissydina218
absolutely enjoyed your new captions baby butch. I definitely like to wear diapers. I am picking loser as my favorite with miss gene in a close second. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Appreciate the compliment and wondering how my Poll numbers went down. I had to vote again and only 3 showing? I kind of like the first one best with that Sally Fields picture. (Bad Glen)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.