R AB STORY TIME
I have made 2 caption stories each done with 2 similar images of the same model.
Posted on
AB STORY TIME - I have made 2 caption stories each done with 2 similar images of the same model., Bed Wetting,Diapers,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion AB STORY TIME - I have made 2 caption stories each done with 2 similar images of the same model., Bed Wetting,Diapers,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
AB STORY TIME - I have made 2 caption stories each done with 2 similar images of the same model., Bed Wetting,Diapers,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
AB STORY TIME - I have made 2 caption stories each done with 2 similar images of the same model., Bed Wetting,Diapers,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
What story is your favorite?
Felecia
9 votes
Wet Bed
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
I LOVE them Baby Butch! ^_^ I also would so wish I knew where I could buy the cute rompers like what Felicia is wearing hehe. Thanks for the lovely cappies hun!

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 You're welcome Christie, glad to hear you love the cappies. The romper of Felicia is one I would love to have too. Have a great day. : )
shamrock
 dear baby butch ,,,, I like the one call Felix or Felecia and I won't mind if the ladies dresses me as a baby girl if they are good looking nursemaids HA HA  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Tuff choice for me but I voted for Felicia. She is very pretty and I love the outfit. Yes the middle aged ladies are attractive but bossy!

sissybabysamantha2
I like wet bed the best because I was a bed wetter but both are good 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You are not alone since I was a bed wetter too. That bedwetting outfit in the last pic would be great to be put into! With a diaper and plastic pants of course.
jessybaby
I need a cute onesie and plastic panties. Any ideas?
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  wow $30 for 1.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 HI Jessybaby - that would depend on your size. A medium pink for me is $20 plus $5 shipping. I did not buy any yet, they have good reviews and 3 day shipping.

sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch, my vote was for Felicia had to vote that way its one of my fantasies. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Sounds great Sissydina, love the pics used for Felicia. I see it is one of your fantasies. The last pic is also a great baby outfit. Appreciate the many comments.
babyginagirl
Wow Wow,I sooooo want to know where this country road is?I would sooooo make sure I also ran out of gas.But would never run out of gas,for being a sweet baby girl!!! I would also love to  Aunt Sally,but immediatly have a pants wetting problem once with Aunty!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I see you like the Felicia story best and I can understand why!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.