R AB Girl 1 - 4
A short story about Sissy Baby Candice. Bonus Sissyjiimi cappie added.
Posted on
AB Girl 1 - 4 - A short story about Sissy Baby Candice. Bonus Sissyjiimi cappie added., Bed Wetter,Sissybaby,Dress,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion AB Girl 1 - 4 - A short story about Sissy Baby Candice. Bonus Sissyjiimi cappie added., Bed Wetter,Sissybaby,Dress,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
AB Girl 1 - 4 - A short story about Sissy Baby Candice. Bonus Sissyjiimi cappie added., Bed Wetter,Sissybaby,Dress,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
AB Girl 1 - 4 - A short story about Sissy Baby Candice. Bonus Sissyjiimi cappie added., Bed Wetter,Sissybaby,Dress,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
The model is adult baby Sophie Little.
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Baby Butch You have done another great job I like them all 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Fanks mes gwad to hear dis!
shamrock
I like the one call AB girl,,,, is it a she or a he in AB girl,,,, and I like treat to,,,, and if he did not wet the bed he be not wear diapers
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 It is a she for sure, been using her pics for a couple of years. Nice to see your comments Shamrock. : )

jessybaby
Love

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Mes wubs dem too!

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  Cute outfits and great big puffy diapers.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What a shame those diapers are not sold in the US. I always wanted to get some like that. Been trying a few others from AB Universe.
SissyBabyCandice
:)  thank you babybutch i really like them and apriciate it sorry it has taken me soooo long to reply i have been busy and ill but i always will say thankss even if it is very late hehe   

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCandice
 Your welcome Sissy Baby Candice! I used one of my favorite AB Girls to make your story. I really like the diaper and still want to get some. Glad you are back and found this!

SissyBabyCandice
@ Baby Butch
  I Did thank you hehe.. also you not tryed them fabines? wow thye are good and comfy im sue you could get them some how?  but the first release of them years ago was the best they seem abit differnt in this remake of them till amazing but i felt alot bigger and less thick.. so felt like it could leak. but  i still have a pack of the old ones not opend hehe unfortunatly i am abit bigger and dont fit in mediam only large so i trying to loose wait again lol or might sell them hmm

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCandice
 No never bought Fabines due to high overseas shipping cost. They do look comfy to wear! Like most new diapers they are great at first and then they change them to cut costs. I am between sizes and careful what I buy. Drycare 24/7 was the best diaper I bought. The new Confidry24/7 is not as good being like cardboard instead of soft inside. I threw mine out they were so stiff. I need to lose a few pounds myself. I use Abena X-plus M4 which is the only medium that fits me.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.