4~19~09 Simsons
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Don't know if anyone else watched to Simsons but, tonight Bart was trying to impress a girl and became very well beheived. (Overall not very funny nor good) However, there was one line that I loved while Bart was setting the table Marge said "Bart you have become the boy that evey mother wants a girl"
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

haha i saw that too. the simpsons really have gone down hill over the years
shannellie
they started to fall off for me when conan stopped writing for them, which was at the end of season 7.
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!

babie
yes seen a few of those show funny 1 is were homer and ned makes a bet about the kids winning mini golf game loser mowes lawn in a dress turns out they both did due to the kids fixed the game
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
littlemissalexis
I think one Bart also teaches Lisa how to walk in high heels.

Ana12
Probably he does
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.