PG THE 3D ART OF PetBabyAmy (UPDATE 2015)
3D Models Made With SketchUp (Newish Models Added)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The following link below is my gallery of 3D models that I have made using Google Sketch-Up 7. It is a freeware 3D Modeling/drawing programme that allows you to draw objects and turn them into 3D Models.

Sorry, there is no Sissy themes involved, however, for anyone that has ever wanted to do 3D modeling or drawing of any kind, but like me, you do not have the knowledge or skills to do something like that.

Google Sketch-Up is the perfect drawing/modeling programme you could ever wish to ask for, and for me personally the best basic and easy to use 3D Modeling programme and I have tried other 3D modeling programmes that are meant to be easy to use, but are not.

Any 3D art critics out there, please keep in mind please that Google Sketch-Up 7 is basic, there maybe better models I'm sure than the srceen shots as seen in the link to my 3D Gallery.

I am firstly learning disabled, secondly, I am still learning how to use Google Sketch-Up 7. I hope to get better each time I use it and push what I can and can not do with this 3D Programme.

For anyone else that would love to try out Google Sketch-up 7 for them selves, I have also included a link to it's home page, take all the time you need to read about Google Sketch-Up 7, if you want to, simply download it and experiment.

Drawing with a mouse is not easy, for those who can draw with a mouse in their sleep, will find this programme probably too easy. There are helpful easy to use tools which don't require you to draw free-hand with a mouse.

I do hope that maybe others will take an interest and I do apologise you can't see the images in true 3D as to be able to see my models fully in true 3D you need to have a 3D Viewing programme.

With this said... Please do not point out the obvious that the images do not look 3D enough, they are saved as screen-shots of my 3D Models, but I hope to find a way to do a web gallery or something in which I can show my models in the true 3D perspective as they are meant to be seen in.

UPDATE 2015:

A lot has changed with SketchUp over the years and for those who may not know, Google Sold their program to a company called Trimble and SketchUp is now SketchUp Make 2015. There are a few new features to the program that the SketchUp did not have before, during all of the version releases under Google. I can now do video capture of my models, which is better than trying to do single screen image shots of my models. I have been able to do more and learn a whole lot more in usign Sketchup since this original post. I ask that you bear all of this in mind please before leaving a comment. Thank you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
wow, I will check this out later, and thanks for sharing all of your work&finds with us in such a wonderful community.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
baby5522
Fank you ever so much fwo your comment Mina Silverwind fwo your comment. It's much appweciated and glads of your interest. Me always happy to share anyfing here at this site and there are lots of beginners in drawing as well as in 3D modeling, so Google Sketch-up 7 iseths perfect fwo both kinds of people in those fields and any one that wants to be creative, but lack drawing or 3D modeling skills.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

wow, I will check this out later, and thanks for sharing all of your work&finds with us in such a wonderful community.  

~*Christie Luv*~
Thank you for sharing this Baby Amy! Yes it looks like a fun program to make 3d things. I think your pictures look lovely! I would love a pretty court yard with pools like that! Did you draw the textures?

baby5522
Awwww fank you so, so much fwo the 5 star rating Sister CC and the comment, me dids draw the paving/flag stones that go to the pool, even the steps, the detail of the stones, the brick work on them iseths part of the wonderful paint effects available as part of Google Sketch-Up's paint bucket menu of different textures to chose fwom, wike brick, stone, grass, water and there iseths a color library too.

The archway of my fortress, that brick work fwo example, me did by hand using the draw line tool me haveths given good descriptions to each drawing, giving as much detail about them.

But me iseths wery happy to tell you how me dids the court yard fwo the manor house wivs the swimming pools, me will update those by the way, the swimming pools that is.

Since me haveths discovered a greet new effect of creating a more realistic wike pool effect which me will post shots of that here soon and how it was done. Me glads me dids not get all of the flag stones/paving stones all the same size as they are not always the same size in weal.

The rectangle tool was used fwo that and fwo drawing the steps too. The base the house iseths stood upon, that was just a flat rectangle at first, the push/pull tool of Google Sketch-Up iseths where the weal magic begins that make the flat drawing turn into a 3D object.

The pillar/column at each corner of the manor house were the tricky part, as me hads to use the circle tool to position it in the exact spot so when pulling it up, the column wubs not be too close to the sides of wall of the manor house, there had to be a distinguishable gap between the columns and the sides of the manor house and that waseths not easy, but me managed it.

Fank you again fwo your comment Sister CC, and fwo asking about the texture of the court yard, the greass texures, brick work on the sides of the manor house are paint effects, which helps greatly fwo anyone who can't draw brick effects, or wubs tire fwom drawing so many bricks.

Only areas wike the arch way fwo my fortress and the battlements, that brickwork iseths done by hand using the rectangle draw tool then pulling up each rectangle, also pushing down on those that need to be pushed down.

Also the brickwork fwo each arched door way on the fortress the door panels fwo the doors of my manor house are hand drawn using the rectangle draw tool. Well mouse drawn, to be more correct, but the mouse is controlled by my hand and it can be difficult drawing wivs a mouse.

It wubs be harder drawing a straight line with a free hand draw tool, that is why it iseths easier drawing rectangles, as the rectangle tool giveths you a rectangle shape you drag wivs a mouse to get the desired height etc, fwo what you wish to draw. Oh but you can draw straight lines with the draw line tool that does draw a line, but making it draw straight can be hard, do not confuse this tool to the fee hand draw tool.

The same goes fwo your circle tool, the hardest to control iseths the push/pull tool, me iseths my self getting a slightly better control of this my self, but it is still hard to control. However, it is still an easy tool as are all the other tools to use compared to even other so called easy to use 3D Drawing/Modeling programmes that are available.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Thank you for sharing this Baby Amy! Yes it looks like a fun program to make 3d things. I think your pictures look lovely! I would love a pretty court yard with pools like that! Did you draw the textures?

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh thats amazing that you drew the textures yourself and from all that I can see you clearly got to do a lot to add them to the 3d canvas. That looks like fun!
baby5522
Fank you Sister CC fwo your comments, by texture, do you mean the grass, water and brick work effects? If you do mean those by textures, those are paint effects fwom the paint bucket library of textures/effects available.

If you mean texture by the way me haveths drawn the manor house, the swimming pools, the band stand, those me dids do by hand using the different draw tools:

Rectangle, Circle, offset and Draw line. These are easy to use, you click on the tool icon, then point where you want the draw tool to start on the canvas, then drag wivs the mouse until you have the size of your object you want to draw, say a rectangle.

Brick work fwo door frames, arch ways, those have been drawn using the draw line tool. It is fun experimenting wivs twying to draw different fings, finding out what works, what don't work by trial and error, it can be a wittle frustrating when fings do not turn out right, but it helps to not give up, if you can avoid giving up.

Some people may give up too soon, me wemember having about a few years ago Google Sketch-Up 6 and me cuds not get the hang of it, and the programme dids not work too well on my old computer.

Oh that reminds me, anyone interested in having Google Sketch-Up 7, you need at least a pentium 4 processor or higher, me not sure what the system requirements are fwo earlier versions, Google Sketch-Up 6 requires the same as version 7.

Anyway, Sister CC, when me got my new computer, me decided to give Google sketch up one last twy. It still took a while fwo me to get the hang of how to use the different drawing tools, me just told my self not to give up.

So fwo any begginers out there, it's important not to give up too soon, me iseths learning disabled and yet, me able to do the wonderful models as seen in my gallery. The TARDIS was the wery first fing me drew, it started out as a flat square shape by the use of the rectangle tool.

It's the push/pull tool in Google Sketch-Up that transforms before your eyes, the flat square into a box, if your square is too tall and too wide, then say for example, if you are drawing the TARDIS, the widows and the door panels are going to look too wide.

So fwo beginners, perspective will be the hardest of all to get it down to near as good as you can get it. Best to draw a square first, pull it up so high, then experiment with pushing is each of the sides of your cube, because if it is too wide, the push/pull tool will help to get your box the right width.

Height is harder to judge, but with practice, it can be achieved. It took a few attempts to find out how to to do a sloped roof, I did it once, then I nearly forgot how to do it again, but I kept on trying other ways until I start to get a sense of how I did the slope the first time.

Fwom now on, me going to save screen shots of any models me further do, save a screen shot of each process, to remind me how I did each process, though me can remember pwetty well, it helps though to do what I have suggested fwo beginners only and fwo those who are not so good wivs remembering fings.

Anyway, me hopeths me haveths explained the textures fingy well? Sowwy that me not know quite what you mean Sister CC. Where me have drawn anyfing wike brick work detail, me have mentioned that in the description boxes to the best of my ability.

There is only a certain amount of words me can use and it's hard to describe everyfing, given the limited amount of words to use. Oh me can use a lot, just that to explain some of the fings of how they were done iseths not easy to put that in short form or terms and me not wery good at explaining fings, but can do so in my own way, it just takes me long to do that.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

Oh thats amazing that you drew the textures yourself and from all that I can see you clearly got to do a lot to add them to the 3d canvas. That looks like fun!  

baby5522
Me haveths posted additional All New 3D Models in my picture gallery, pwease click on the Pix Princess link given here to see my all New 3D Models and pwease do leave comments, fank you.

HUGGLES & KWISSES

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I see you have been getting better at it! Yeah they look amazing! They would be very pretty places to visit! This is a lot like what game designers do too.

baby5522
Fank you ever so much fwo your comment Sister, me iseths so glads you fink me iseths getting better wivs the Google Sketch Up 3D dawing/modelling program.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

Your Baby Sis

Oh I see you have been getting better at it! Yeah they look amazing! They would be very pretty places to visit! This is a lot like what game designers do too.  

baby5522
Me haveths improved upon my original TARDIS Model, as you will see the moment you go to my gallery and find the All New TARDIS 3D Model, this haseths been somefing me haveths been wanting to do do fwo some time now, the Original TARDIS was weally good.

But this All New One iseth the best one by far. Pwease do comment everyone, your comments are important and much appweciated, fank you.

baby5522
This is to announce that me haveths new 3D Models, me dids fwo a wery breife moment put up pics of my All New TARDIS Model, but had to remove them due to much needed alterations that needed to be done to the model.

So me apologise to anyone who been wondering where the pics of the All New TARDIS had vanished to. I have done a good likeness of the David Tennant Doctor Who Logo.

These models are a must see, me hopeths you wike them.

ecchi1014
Wow this is some very impressive stuff (doctor who FTW XD). I have been using a 3D modeller called blender and it's good but hard to use >_>. I wilk definitly check out google sketch-up. I'm going into the video game desighn field and am trying to find a good program. You do really great work sweetie *big hugs*. May I make a request? Can you design a person?
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.

baby5522
Aww, thank you for your comment echhi. Much appreciated. Yes, blender is hard to use, it's way too technical and relies on that sort of thing too much with the expectancy I feel that if anyone wants to truly how to do 3D Modeling has to know that sort of stuff.

But not everyone has that capability or capassity to grasp all of that and may have the creative drive, but not the technical know how. Most 3D drawing/modelling programs don't seem to take that into account. Googl Sketch-Up for me personally not counting Windows verions of it, but its online only.

Googl Sketch-Up rally is the only easy to use 3D Modeling/drawing program, I tried 3D Serif once, even that is not so easy to use. Google Sketch-up has easy to use tool you just click on and drag your mouse in the direction you want it to go in. The most hardst tools to use and get right when using them are the push/pull tool, the offset and curved draw line tools.

They take a lot of practice and the scaling tool which only ever should be used if for scaling flat shapes before amking them into 3D solid objects or downloading a model from the warehouse of models Google Sketch-up has a complete library of.

And you need to make that model big, small etc, then scaling is a tool that will take time to know how to use it, as that is the hardest tool of them all. I only ever use, draw line, polygon, free hand, rectangle, circle, offset, pussh/pull, curved draw line, place, orbit, erasure and paint bucket tools in Google Sketch-Up.

I have been trying to get used to using the 'Follow Me' tool, but that one is a headache in trying to use, that one is for making domes and shperes, though Google have made the use of that tool too technical and difficult to use, but that is my personal opinion on that.

Google Sketch-Up probably can be used to make people, how, I would not know and at a best gest, it would mean drawing possibly lots of grids on possibly a solid object ane lots of draw lines, then careful erasing around the block to get the shape of the person.

But that is my guess and that sems like a lot to do to try and do a person. I have seen on the web a 3D Game maker program that is for the complete novice where no game making knowledge is reuquired, its available on a CD ROM.

I plan to buy that one day when I can, it is my hope to use that to make people from possible templates of existing models, prferably male characters where I can then dress them up and design a game where a mal sort of here has to go around finiding vey girlie like articles of clothing and wear them in order to progress through each level of the game as well as other things.

Depending if the game maker program will actually let me be able to do that, I would love to do games based with sissy thmes in mind as there is not a lot of that sort of thing sadly in the big gaming world. I am a gamer my self, I love video games, I can't see why there should not be sissy themed games.

Such things may have to be sold on the internet only, I suspect and not to exist for the main leading games consoles like the Wii, X BOX 360, PS3 etc. Which is a shame, but sadly the die hard sort of gamers would probably protest if a sissy game should ever be developed for one of the leading consoles.

I can do castles, I yet to do one with round towers, need to give that a try, have once, it is not as easy as one may think, doing a doll house, taht would be a challenge, I have not done one of those as yet. I think I could do oneusing Google Sketch-Up.

I would give it my best go, I have done a house complete with furniture inside of it, all of the furniture though I did not make my self, I did have to design a light switch, glass sliding doors one shower cubical and ****en beams for secton of a bedroom as well as designed the base and main part of the house including the roof my self.

Everything else from windows, chairs, TV, etc, are models from the google sketch-up warehouse. So it was in a way like doing a dolls house, but on a larger scale. The house itself is quite big, but it is not so much the size of the house, though it had to be quite big to put all of the model furniture inside of it.

Each furniture to light fixtures even, a model contains a certain amount of Mega Bites to it, which adds to the over all Mega bites of what the house is, to give you an ide of how large the whole file is.

I will give it in its sizes of both Killer Bites and Mega Bites for you.

Total KB: 86,461

Total MB: 84.4

This is the largest 3D model file I have eve done with Google Sketch-Up. Its even too loarge to share it at the google sketchup warehouse, my model takes a long time to load up and viewing it is not easy, I hope to one day get a computer that can handle that more better as well as be be able to run my 3D game maker program along with my other programs.

Even I know I will be looking at something like possibly a Gaming Computer, it has to be a powerful one for the game making side of things as well for it to be able to run everything else, sadly such computers are not cheap to buy.

Anyway, I hope thi has been helpful to you with you wanting to go into game making too?

HUGS & KISSES

Wow this is some very impressive stuff (doctor who FTW XD). I have been using a 3D modeller called blender and it's good but hard to use >_>. I wilk definitly check out google sketch-up. I'm going into the video game desighn field and am trying to find a good program. You do really great work sweetie *big hugs*. May I make a request? Can you design a person?  

baby5522
The links to images of my models are no longer available and I'm sorry to say, it is too much time consuming to make screen shots of my models. However, I have found a new way to show off my models. Please now instead visit the following links ot see screen capture video's of my models.

Link 1: The Sword Of Kumahn

The comments made here do not reflect any of these models, to which I apologise for. The ones here are only a show cae of soem of my best models that I have made. I do plan to do more screen capture videos of other models that I have done, as I have done many since I made this original post and the model shots that had been shard here. I will be showcasign my more older models, so that you will be able to see the progression stage of how my model making skills have much advanced in the time I have had and used sketchup which now is a complete new version, no longer run by Google. A firm called Trimble has taken over and SketchUp to date is now SketchUp Make.

Also I used a different screen capture program to the one I now currently use, you will notice the difference, with the pointer having a yellow circle around it, where as the previous scren capture to video program does nto look like that. I did not include image of the mouse pointer in the earlier screen to video shots. Anyway, the new program works much better than the other one that had problems with it. Making Screen capture to video shots of my models is both easier and much quicker to do than individual screen shots.

I have also since posting this and the original model shot images. Gathered an extensive of textures, I could not have done the Volcore Outpost without the Science Fiction Textures that I obtained from Yahoo Images Search Website. I have used that side to get many more different textures, that have been most invaluable to me, more than I can say. So please bare these facts in mind befoer leaving new comments. Thank you.

baby5522
Link 2: Old Style Tradional Telephone Box

baby5522
Link 3: Matt Smith's TARDIS

baby5522
Link 4: Outpost 13 Of Volcore

baby5522
Link 5: Retro Doctor Who Diamond Logo

baby5522
Link 6: The Futuristic Manor House

baby5522
Link 7: The Charmed Logo

baby5522
Link 8: The Light House

baby5522
Link 9: Tomb Raide: The Tomb Of Ishtah

baby5522
Link 10: Starfield Time Tunnel (Original SketchUp Animation)

Display more replies  
8 replies are left.
baby5522

&list=UUVRdPM6y2_pPRaKqQ4Ag_7g&feature=c4-overview

Categories:
Str8 Orientation
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.