3 Makeups you can't live without?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I know all types of make up are pretty but if you could only pick three what would they be? Mine are lipgloss, foundation and eyeshadow. That's all I need and I'm a happy camper! I been told my eyes are my best feature so I like to make them extra pretty.

What's yours?
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyFlowerGirl
Same here Christie lip gloss is my absolute favorite too

~*Christie Luv*~
Definitley I love having lip stuff that tingles too! I have a Lip Smacker's Candy Cane one that makes my lips feel lovely   

tabitha
lipgloss , eyeliner and my false eyelashes
lipstick eyeshadow an mascara

PrincessZelda
For me foundation is a must have because my skin is slightly damaged from teen-hood acne and while the acne is for the most part gone,the scars remain,then lipstick and blush.My eyes are also my best quality next to my hair,but in my case I feel no need for make-up there
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
Yes I can see youw point Zewda. I was weawwy town on what to chose fow my fird choice. Is it otay if I switch my mascawa fow foundation I fink dat wouwd wook bettew 

diaperlover
I only wear foundation and lipstick. So there!
lithiumbob
lip stick, eye shadow, mascara

Lavander
If limited to just 3... Lipstick, eyeshadow, blush. A balance of touchups for my mouth, face, and eyes.

~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.