1st time in woman's bikini bottoms
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  today i went out to the hot tube here in the hotel and wore my new bikini bottoms. I did it while doing my laundry which is next door to the spa.

it was neat to be in there. while i was in the tube two girls entered but weren't dress to come in. but at least i did it and felt wonderful.

hugs,

katie
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Oh, that sounds wonderful sweetie. What kind of print/colors does your new piece have?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
becomingkatie
  It was really fun and I look forward to doing it again soon. My new suite is black bikini cut very much looking like a womans bottoms. I would have loved to have picked a pretty pink one with flowers on on it but wasn't that breave at the store. But i did want them to look with out a dought it was a woman's bottom rather than a mans which it is. May be some day I will get breave enough to wear a pretty pink one with flowers. But for now i like my black one it is pretty. hope your day is going well.

hugs,

Katie

Andreea
Brave and inspiring, if only I had access to a hot tub ... though my nicest swimsuit is a one-piece, which I doubt I would be brave enough to try in public in any case. ;-)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
becomingkatie
  Well, for now until my breasts fill out more I will be only breave enough to wear a part of a bikini. would love to wear more in the tub but not at this time. But I would like to be breave enough to get a pretter one. But for now I will be happy with the one I have. As far as the hot tub is concered I only have access to it since i do a lot of traveling for work and the hotel I am in has one. But the other day was deffenly nice. I will be doing it soon.

Hugs,

Katie

diapee underskirt
thats waesome.. i look up to u. i wanna b that brave
pigeon6986
Wow, brave. I love wearing bikins myself but I don't think I'd ever do it in public.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.