R 1000 Posts and All I Get Are These Avatars?!?
Two years later, and David Tennant Has Got Nothing On Me...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So, being inspired by Doppler's recent "All My Cappies" thread, plus Baby Butch's "5000 Post" thread, and the good Gallifreyan Doctor's 10 incarnations, I humbly present a retrospective of me and my ten avatars...with "Director's Commentary" notes on the psyche of yours truly at the time these first appeared...

(cue the dramatic music)

On with the show! Geronimo!

Me, The FIRST:

Flaunt it, baby! Just coming out as an ABDL online....and in my original garb of cloth diapers, Pampers Cruiser Size 7 (as a "stuffer") and women's tighty whities. Ah, so innocent back in March 2011....yes, those are my slightly hairy skinny legs and my soft belly. Sigh. What a goofball I was...

Me, VOLUME 2:

I call this one "Trapped" - a realization that I am "trapped" in the fetish of diapers and "cute" bondage desires...and this website....and I love it.

Me, numero tres:

"Cutie" - isn't she adorable? I was going through my diapered manga phase at the time. And exploring my inner "diapered little girl"...who is still secretly desiring punishment (you can see it in her eyes).

NUMBER 4: something a little different...and fantastic: .DADA!

Not "dada" as in "Daddy", but "dada" as in Salvador Dali AND from reliving my Grant Morrison days (specifically a storyline of his from DOOM PATROL). It's the wonderful mischief makers, the Brotherhood of Dada! Haven't heard of Grant Morrison? Shame on you! Go find DOOM PATROL or THE INVISIBLES - pronto! This incarnation, the Trickster, would resurface in Number Ten of late...(see below).

Me, FAB FIVE:

Back to the basics: "Mmmppghhfff?" - a diapered damsel, trapped and gagged...and one of my favorite fantasies (for me). I deliberately cropped out the face...the implication is that this diapered lass could be any of us...and I was feeling more connected to the SissyKiss site. Original artwork is by the stupendously talented OkayOkayOKOK (look for his stuff over at Deviantart.com).

NUMBER SIX (still in The Village?):

This one is near and dear to my heart. It was a request of mine and drawn by the lovely and talented MoreTroubleAgain. Called "Choose One", this is the "innocent" version - the real work of art has the diapered sissy being surrounded by a dripping 21-cock salute! I LOVE the look in her eyes...oooohhhhh....how I wish this was me! (if you want to see the "naughty" image, just PM me...or MoreTroubleAgain. I believe he/she has posted it elsewhere).

SEVENTH HEAVEN:

Pink Diaper's rendition of the amazing Kimberly from the 1980s cartoon SPACE ACE. She has just been zapped by the "Infanto" ray and diapered. Love her innocent/shocked big-eyed expression! And those lips! And that delicate arch of the diaper edge just above her right hip! Aaaaahhhh.

At the time, I was becoming quite involved with some of Miki Yamuri's and Lil Jennie's science fiction stories, and beginning my editorial comments on Miki's epic, LAPIDEM.

Me, EIGHTH EDITION:

Called "Accident." At the time, I thought that I had just screwed up a good online relationship. Things were also proving troublesome at home. The image captures it all: screwing up, ruining the innocence (a wet white diaper) but also seeking to be loved and forgiven...and wanting to return to that original innocent state once more.

NAUGHTY NUMBER NINE:

Inspired by some of CynthiaAnne's vintage "cheesecake" images, I found this gem with the actress Shirley MacLain (c. 1961). Believe it or not, there is a whole cache of actual diapered celebrity photos lurking out there in cyberspace. This avatar, along with the "Choose Me" above, have probably been visible for the longest period of time.

And finally, my current incarnation:

A PERFECT TEN!!!

The model's name is "Nikki." I found her in the ByteMine collection from 2004. She perfectly captures how I feel these days: footloose and fancy free, a rascal, a Trickster, being naughty and coy while my Mommy is away, an adorable little scamp.

So, there you have it. Who was your favorite avatar?

Thanks for indulging me in my (yes, I confess) very, VERY self-indulgent retrospective.

1000 posts. Wow. It just crept on me (echoing the words of Baby Butch). But it has been an honor to be here, in this wonderful place with you wonderful people. Who knows what avatars will come next...but I have three in mind...and if you are good, I may reveal them for a Voter's Poll later.

Until then,

Toodle-loo, dear friends, Romans, ladies, sissies, babies and visitors from other worlds! Keep wearing your cutest outfits, make sure those diapers are thick and fluffy, and

Walk (or Waddle) in Beauty,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Diapered Shaman and Seer,

Tiresias Rex
Gallery Images by TiresiasRex
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Not sure what it says about my psyche that I appear to change avatars about every 100 posts...hmmmm....fluid? ever-evolving? ADHD? Compulsively creative?

Sigh.

Any favorites from the above incarnations, folks? Let me know.

In the alternative, a discussion question: for those of you who have maintained the same avatar since you joined SK...why? what is it about that avatar that you love? or that reflects the "real you"?

Yes, I am in a chatty mood today, dear readers. Blessings to you all.
TiresiasRex
By popular demand, here's the "naughty version" of Avatar Number 6 above - thanks again to the wonderful artist MoreTroubleAgain for making my dream a reality! Please enjoy "Choose One":

SissyDesiree
Thanks, these images were fun. Pink Diapers is an excellent artist. AB photo #8 is very cute. It seems asymmetrical that there is Dada art but no Mama art. I suppose you could display Dada in the MOMA or something. As for #6, she doesn't seem to be a prisoner of her diaper, not that #2 is in much of a position to interrogate her.

There's nothing wrong with changing your avatar whenever you like. When I picked mine, I took the time to look through every avatar offered on the site and note the more appealing ones, then I chose from those. I like my avatar because it represents the cute little wide-eyed diapered baby girl that I imagine myself as. I'm happy with that avatar, and so far I haven't found anything better.
- Sissy Desiree

TiresiasRex

Thanks, these images were fun. Pink Diapers is an excellent artist. AB photo #8 is very cute. It seems asymmetrical that there is Dada art but no Mama art. I suppose you could display Dada in the MOMA or something. As for #6, she doesn't seem to be a prisoner of her diaper, not that #2 is in much of a position to interrogate her.

There's nothing wrong with changing your avatar whenever you like. When I picked mine, I took the time to look through every avatar offered on the site and note the more appealing ones, then I chose from those. I like my avatar because it represents the cute little wide-eyed diapered baby girl that I imagine myself as. I'm happy with that avatar, and so far I haven't found anything better.  

God bless you, SissyD, for making a PRISONER joke! (of course, I set it up, didn't I?)

As for MOMA and Momma and Dada and Mama....hmm...I'll get t work on that. Of course, we always can sing to ABBA (Aramaic for "Daddy"). Thank you so much for commenting!

TiresiasRex
August 20, 2013....

I have to be coming up on 2000 posts by now. Way past time to re-generate with a new avatar.

Any suggestions, dear readers and viewers? Cute or naughty? Bondage or babied? Or both? Blonde, brunette or ginger? Cosplay? "Real" image or anime? 

Operators are standing by to take your ideas....

With love,

Tiresias Rex

Doppler
I'm happy that I inspired you. (can't wait to see the doctors anniversary)

TiresiasRex
Blessings to you, Doppler! Your post was instrumental when I first began this thread last January.

The next avatar WILL be diapered, of course (I have to be, being a "diapered shaman," after all) ...but I'm open for "style" suggestions.

Walk in Beauty,

TR

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.