Some i have
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ive always loved "whale tails" and was wondering if anyone could sissy caption a few of my fav's.

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperlover97

Ive always loved "whale tails" and was wondering if anyone could sissy caption a few of my fav's.

as the girls pulled those pyjama bottoms over your pantied ass you start to squirt your sissy goo into the front of the soft cotton panties you hear a click and your locked in no escape but you dont want to all you want is some pink fluffy bed covers and a pillow fight
~*Christie Luv*~
Sometimes I have white tails if I'm wearing thong panties and tight girls pants. I love seeing my white tail in the mirror but I can't look too long or my sissy clitty will get a little bumpie! That sounded like a cappie but I'm being for real! *giggle*

Baby_Princess_Amber

When Shaun was invited to his girlfriends slumber party he didn't expect to be the only guy there. Although that didn't last too long. About ten minutes after the party started Shaun was no longer Shaun he was Amber.
prissyprincess
    O.K. , O.K. , I,ll go with you on the hunt , giggles   very nice shot,s dear Thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy
these are sooooo great
cheese
Aww this are so cool

ky_girlieboy

as Sam now Samantha leaned against the speaker listening to the music was just starting to feel the effects of the change that the music had done to her
distemic
A worldwide infection occured that caused all college aged men to want to wear thongs. As soon as the string slipped into their butt crack, they turned into women.

sissylicious
so many nice pics
BobOnFire

some day a diaper just wont do

mary22
very classey znd sexy
babyjessie
so cute. please make more!
Lots of tight and long hugs!

nekoboyorgirl
hah thongs why do all the girls i see half to be wearing a tong what if i date an ugly fat chick
ohh god omg
*guy pukes in trashcan*
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
mary22
love the thong fun to wear want to get caught like them

jenny-jenna
I have to same as the 2nd picture ;D
babie

some day a diaper just wont do  

oh oh 1st dressed as a girl now i am going to be treated as a girl .gulp hope those big girls toys don't hurt
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Mina Silverwind
wow, I changed my stance on thongs, since these are the best examples of cool thongs, and cuter girls.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.