What should I get?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok I got a good pay day this week and I would like to get myself sometin sissy ish...i cant order online or anything bc of nosy family. Anything in store I can get myself I was thinking some diapers bc I really dont have any good ones right now. However For Sissy stuff im severly lacking all i have is panties any ideas? suggestions?
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

vs-boygirl
Diapers, panties, any type of princess or ballerina clothing, lotions and potions, pacifier, stuffed animals, baby blanket, tights, dresses, things for your bottom( both for outside and inside) barbies, toenail polish if you can get away with it, training bras, piercings, jewelry
sissyjdk
I need help picking though im bad at making decisions! i need a mommy or daddy to make em!

Daddy's Lil Steph
I would buy something that you could wear often without raising suspicions. That way you get the joys of having a little something to symbolize your secret.
dirtdauber2001
Diapers are a must. If you can order a couple of things, get some frillie panties too. All of these are good suggestions but sometimes it is good to return to the basics! 

becomingkimberly
For something easily concealed, toe rings and/or ankle bracelets.

Some feminine grooming supplies.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.