While the wifes away
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello all.My wife is away for the night with the girls(so she says)she has booked a double room in a hotel for the night.My instructions are,shave everywhere,paint my toe nails,put on my girls pants,frilly socks and tidy the house.My little weener is so stiff.I know i am lucky to be allowed to do this but i am sure she is taking advantage.She wants me to text her and tell her to be naughty.Should i let her?I am not allowed to cum either because if i do i get jealous.She loves me been so pathetic.What am i going to do all night?I also have to text her to ask to go to the loo.I need to pee.I am allowed to wet my pants in the garden but i am scared. 
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy nicky
Come on girlies.I am sat here so bored.The wife wont text(she must have found a real man)I have even posted pikies off me.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and if you do wet your pants in the garden, then you will have to be put back in diapers.

sissy nicky
Jealous now.Her mobile is off.someone plese tell me i am a little girl who needs to wet her panties.Please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sissy nicky
pleasexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sissy nicky
I just want someone to tell me to run outside,pease xx
daysie
well if you havent piddled all over the clean floor. better go out on all fours and pee in the garden like a little puppy then. if you piddled in the floor better lickem up now
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

Prissie

I just want someone to tell me to run outside,pease xx  

Go out to the garden, remove your panties, and squat down the way we girls do, and wee away! But do it at night so nobody can see  

Sweetness and luv,

Prissie 
   Prissie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.