What's In Your Diaper Bag
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sissy Becky - My Blog
Gallery Images by sissy becky
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  Cute , sweet , I don,t have a diaper bag now . But I may be getting one if things work out between myself and some one special . THX sweetie   
rainbow24
It so cute picture
Love & kisses

MaryLynn
awww me wants on of those! *Giggles*
tyler199
just adorable! thanks!!  

Mina Silverwind
I love this wonderfullu cute picture of what should in all sissy babies diaper bags, and I am sure there is more to come.
babygina
Mommy has in my diaper bag,a changing pad(big enough for a BIG wittle baby girl),I pacifier to but in my mouth,while changing me.Johnsons corn starch baby power,desitin diaper rash ointment,nusery scented petroleum jelly,a teething ring for my teeth coming in,2 nuresry printed disposable diapers,4 ducky head diaper pins,4 cloth diapers,2 pair nursery printed plastic panties,pampers diaper wipes,a pink onsie,and 2 playtex baby bottles(one 4 oz,and one 8 oz),I container of powered GOOD START baby formula.

Mommy believes in having a well stocked diaper bag,for any concerns that may come up with here baby girl.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
++

jabam
I would have all of those in my diaper bag
Cushie Chloe
same here! :)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Adriana_pink
nice drawing
lonnie
eh, all i can say is my change bag has6 disposable adult diapers, 6 reassure pullups "overnight absorbancy" 1 package of reassure wipes with aloe and lanolin, 1 pair of plain white plastic panties in a backpack.....
lonnie

mysticaldragon20
I am always envious of you Sissy becky
Baby Butch
This one really hits home, I need a diaper bag like that and a babysitter too.

Pink Pony
That's a pretty full diaper bag!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.