R Weekend Update 7
This is my Grand Finale of my Weekend Update threads about site members.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
35 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahpenguin
Fanks for the message bout the thread, baby butch I wikes my piccy :)  *tickles*

Baby Butch
 It has been a while since I made you a caption Sarahpenguin. I am glad you like the one I made for you! I like the picture, it is kind of cute.

Giggles from the tickling.

sarahpenguin
@ Baby Butch
  And I really don't like sippy cups, bottles are so much better in every way :)  Totally would dump a sippy cup in a regular glass if someone gave me one and walked off and there wasn't one of my bottles to use :)

Baby Butch

@ sarahpenguin
 Yes I was thinking you were being naughty by not using a Sippy cup. You were using a big girl glass, should have been a baby bottle. : )

sarahpenguin
@ Baby Butch
  *big hugs and dresses you ups wikes a big pink bearybears* :) Bottles forevers :)
Jennifer Funshine
  Oh goodie goodie gosh! Thankies for including me in your newest batch of captions Baby Butch, ish very sweet of you. I like how you made the caption rhyme, although I don't look all that happy in the pic :-P *hehe* Love the bunny ears though, I have a pair too!   

Baby Butch
 I did notice the pouty face, maby the diaper needs changing, giggles. I do like the picture so I used it anyway. It is cool that you have bunny ears!

diapeelover
great as always

Baby Butch
Thanks I am glad you have been checking out my cappies!
baby5522
Nice captions Baby Butch, lovely, you got the one about me a tad bit wrong, but please do not worry about it too much, I not want you to think I am being picky etc. Just to give you a heads up, I will be sending you an email after posting this comment.

Oh just to help given a choice to wear big girl panties and diapers with pretty plastic panties to wear full time, I would go for the diapers and plastic panties. I already wear big girl panties, without revealing too much here, suffice to say, I not really like wearing them, but as things are as they are, I not have any real choice. Sadly, it sucks to be me.......

Sorry.....

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Sorry PetBabyAmy I was trying to be different with this caption. Although I try to make them accurate this one is just for fun. Hope you are doing OK, last I heard you were doing fine. Will wait for your message.

*Hugs* Baby Butch

baby_sara
Ty for including me with these captions!  I love the pic and the starwars poster.  Speaks to my nerdy, sissy, guitar loving girl side!  ^_^

Baby Butch
This is my last thread like this for a while so I wanted to include you. I am happy you like your caption.
sissybabydreams
Oh I absolutely love it,  you even called me Jessica in it, thank you so much.
How did you know I would pick the cute short yellow one?

Baby Butch
Lemon yellow is also one of my favorite colors. I also like pink and mint green. Your picture is a bit different being an ad from an old Sears catalog. I am glad you loved the caption!

Prissie
Thank you B.B. for showing me in those lovely underpinnings. I'll have to go shopping at a few malls in my area to pick out a dress to wear over all that. OOOhhh I feel so feminine and divine!

I'm a little like Nappy 1 now. First thing I did when I got up this morning was put on a diaper, like her in that picture, so I wouldn't have to interrupt my Saturday morning housework to sit on the throne.

Baby Sara likes to keep her diaper on when its wet? So do I!

I adore what Lucy Hale Sissy has on! Is there a web site from which I can purchase vintage underpinnings like that? 

Thank you BB for all you do for the cause of sweet sissy delights for all who hear the call!
   Prissie

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the picture I chose for your caption Prissie. I may have hit the bulls eye with this one. I knew you liked suspenders and stockings like those. I gave you the old fashioned feminine look.

You're welcome Prissie and I am glad you appreciated many of the captioned pictures in this thread. This will be the last like this for a while. Stay wet and feminine!
Renee_tutu
Dear Baby Butch:

Thanks ever so for the divine tutu.  Could I get a little help, plz, with my new corset?  Tighter, plz.  I have to be honest though:  I need a little trip to the plastic surgeon--hormones don't quite cut it for my lovely new breasts (sigh).  I think I'll ask the surgeon about eliminating the need for the cage. 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Renee Tutu! The corset and tutu got my attention. You look lovely wearing it, giggles. Although that is not really you I figured you would like the caption. Be careful what you ask your surgeon!

Princess Jaina
Great work as always, Baby Butch.  Thanks for sharing.  I think my favorite was *your* cappie... it's very cute!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
Cool, I added mine at the last minute because I found the lovely picture. I like how it came out and I appreciate your comment. : )
sissydina218
beautiful set of captions butch I love all of them nice to see people I haven't seen on here in awhile not even going to try and pick a favorite.

Baby Butch
I went all out with these Sissydina218, glad you love the cappies. I did some new and different members in these and the other captions. Not sure which would be a favorite for me either.

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! All of these are so very sexy, and cute! The cappie about me is so true! tehe Thank you so much Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
You're welcome Christie, I always enjoy reading your nice comments. I like your caption too!

Andreea
What a delightful notion. :) Only sorry I missed the hand-outs, but I shall just have to borrow the first and last ensembles when their owners have finished with them. Vintage lingerie =   (x infinity)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Baby Butch
I see you like the vintage lingerie captions the best. I appreciate your comment on my cappies. : )

Andreea
@ Baby Butch
  And thank you for posting such lovely pictures to help me realise what clothes I badly need to stock up on. ;) xxx
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Sage Ballance
Ultra Fem is the best can't tell that she is a boy. Also Third is good can't tell which one is Rainbow 

Baby Butch
I appreciate the feedback and comment on these cappies. Nice to see another user making one of my cappies their Avatar. : )
SissyBabyCassie
I love and adore my caption, I really do appreciate every cappie you make for me they always make my day! Sorry for the delay in response, had some medical issues but doing much better now and will be able to get back on more often! Loves ya Butch your super duper awesomeness!

Baby Butch
I am glad you like the college theme of your caption. Happy to make your day Sissy Baby Cassie. A late reply is acceptable and valued just as much. Hope you are having a full recovery. Big hug from Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
Great canopies BB love them like always!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Mes happy ooo wuv da captions. Hab made many ober da years. Mes finks ooo still hab most comments. Hab good day!

Mes gwad many hab made many comments. Fank ooo everybody!      
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.