R Weekend Update 6
I have posted cappies about Sissy Kiss members having fun and wearing a diaper or girls clothes.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Fairytutuboy
I love mine

Baby Butch
Great to hear from you Fairytutuboy!      
sissydina218
wow wonderful set of captions baby butch loved yours and well everyones. Especially loved mine thank you so much, I would absolutely love to dress up with Britney and wear her clothes, I don't think I would look as hot as her but would enjoy all the cute outfits she's got.

Baby Butch
 *Giggles* You would have to be very passable to look as good as Britney. I am glad you really loved these captions and think they are wonderful.

Nice to know you loved yours Sissydina218. I was wondering if you would like the skirted leotard, panties, and bra outfit. I  know I would like it especially if it was hers.

babyginagirl
I say yeth mommee,as I begin to remove MY big girl clothes.!!!!!!  

Baby Butch
 Nice of you to obey your mommy!

I appreciate the comment on my cappies.

seesinpinkandwhite
Wonderful! Thank you so much! These are all lovely
PUT ME IN PANTIES!!  

Baby Butch
 You're welcome! That was the first cappie I made for you before your suggestions about what you would like. Hab a nice day!

jessybaby
Best i have seen in a while BB. Love to meet Hannah if she is here ;)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
 Thanks Jessybaby but I am with Hanna now and she is busy. *Giggles* I am glad you like the captions, especially the one for you Hanna. I will send her over to your place!

Prissie
I would love to be marched through my local shopping mall wearing what Panty is wearing.

Wet one is nice too. Wouldn't mind a sissy mistress lifting my skirt to check my diaper :)
   Prissie

Baby Butch
 Glad to see you have a few favorites and like the ideas! I am making just one more of these for next weekend.

jessybaby
Sounds good to me! Hopefully i get to be in the finally
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
She is all yours Jessybaby!

Cushie Chloe
@ Baby Butch
 I very much enjoyed mine :) I'd love for that to happen in real life ;)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch
@ Cushie Chloe

I am happy to hear you like your personal caption Cushie Chloe. I posted these on a holiday July 4. I went to a BBQ, saw a few fireworks, and came back home. I answered your PM too.

Hugs Baby Butch / Beth
Jennifer Funshine
"Babies," "Gifted," "Here," and "Panty" are my favorites but I especially liked your caption for "Babies," and the accompanying picture felt very genuine as though those girls were really enjoying themselves. Thanks for making the wunnerful captions still, Baby Butch. It really amazes me how quickly you're able to make these!   

Baby Butch
You're welcome Jennifer Funshine and thanks for the compliment. It is good to see you on the site again and I hope you are well. I have another set made and will post them soon. Nice to see you have so many favorites. Have a great day!

Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.