R Weekend Update 4
I have posted cappies about Sissy Kiss members having fun and wearing a diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LoveFox
Thanks for putting me in a caption. I love it.

Baby Butch
You're welcome LoveFox and I am glad you like your caption.
SissyBabyCassie
Wonderful captions once again, thanks so much for making one for me :) Also do message me anytime I enjoy our chats :)

Baby Butch
Ok fine, Sissy Baby Cassie my friend. Nice to know you like your caption. You can say hello some time by PM too. Have a great day!

babyginagirl
All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.I would love tp see ANY male in any of these situations!!! 

Baby Butch
Wow,  I see you like these captions a lot. That is nice, I made one for you to post in Weekend Update 5 next weekend. Have a good one!
frillyboy
Thanks for including me. Your caption your caption was lovely and made me wish I had a sister like that. :)
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch
Good to see your reply Frillyboy. I am glad you liked your caption and a sister like that would be nice for everyone.

seesinpinkandwhite
These are great!  Do you take caption requests?
PUT ME IN PANTIES!!  

Baby Butch
Thanks I am happy you liked these. Yes I have had many requests and can make a cappie for you. I can just make one or you can tell me what you like. : )
TwisT
Great captions as always BB :D

Baby Butch

sissydina218
wow wonderful new set of caption babybutch, can't really pick out a favorite. I guess I will have to go with lucky or user. Lucky for getting sissified by a teacher and user for being able to be diapered and put in a schoolgirl dress by a dominant nanny.

Baby Butch
Wow! I am glad you like all of these captions. Being hard to chose favorite means they all are outstanding. Nice to know the 2 you finally chose. Been making a lot of these again lately. : )
Prissie
I love what Sissy Krissie is wearing!
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Sissy Krissy's outfit is one of my favorites.

I like the blond model too!

Princess Jaina
I'm late to the party on this one, but these are adorable.  Fantastic work as usual, Baby Butch!

And, as always, thanks for sharing!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
Nice to see your comments and compliments on my work once again Princess Jaina. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.