R Weekend Update 3
I have posted cappies about Sissy Kiss members having fun and wearing a diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
Is kewlies Baby BUtch ... but ... ummm

whatsa strool??

**giggle**

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

BabyValentine
A "strool" is a walk were you are drooling. Part stroll part drool. 
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562

Baby Butch
Hello Baby Miki and Baby Valentine. Take a stroll with your Stroller, he he. I guess it is also called a Pram in other countries. Hab good day!
Prissie
I like the Sissy Fairy cappie. I think its so cool to have a diaper with plastic panties (diapers leak when you really let go) underneath a dress like she's wearing.

Stay wet,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Me too and I like plastic panties for those leaks you refer too!

Prissie
I love the way Pet Baby Amy poses!

Sitting here wearing girl's pajamas on a cool Saturday morning,
   Prissie

baby5522
Someone has been going around and taking photographs of me, without me knowing it. *lol*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Prissie: PetBabyAmy does make a good picture. Glad you like these new cappies. : )

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
  Wake up sleeping beauty! They must of snuck in your apartment quietly and did not use a flash to disturb you.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Zzzzzzzzzzz Huh? What was that? Did Someone Say Something? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *Giggles*

Sissy_Fairy
Thanks for the cappie Baby Butch, I love it :3

I love all of them for that matter ^^
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Baby Butch
You're welcome and I am glad you love them all Sissy Fairy. : )

sissydina218
wonderful set of captions baby butch loved jane and was hoping for some contact info on her mansion, pet baby amy, mainly seeing her enjoying her diaper and being a cute little sissy and Christie luv its nice to know she can take a break once in awhile and enjoy being a diapered sissy like the rest of us.

Baby Butch
Cool, Jane is a caption about a role play that Dragon2947 is doing. PetBabyAmy is always worth captioning and the Webmissy gets remembered as well. I appreciate the comment Sissydina218.
Princess Jaina
Wow, Baby Butch... these are *adorable*.  Lovely work as usual... and, as always, thanks for sharing.

Maybe you can caption me sometime.... but not until I get my sissy groove back (I've been away from Sissy Kiss for 15 months!), and more importantly, the webmissy updates my username.

~Princess Jaina
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
I noticed you were gone for a long time. Welcome back as Princess Jaina. I will try to remember you for a caption in the future. I like your comment.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for making a caption for me, I love it. I love the others too. You always do a most amazing job. Sorry for the lateness of my reply. Most of today I have had a bad heache, it's gone now, but it took most of all of today to get rid of it.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
I appreciate your comments they are always very nice PetBabyAmy. I don't mind late replies LOL. I went back to your new cappie and put in the 5 kisses. Have a nice day!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
 You're Welcome Baby Butch. You are very worthy of my praises for you. Fank you for the 5 kisses on my caption. Someone poke me, I think  I am about to fall back off to sleep again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Too Late! *Giggles*

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
 Mes finks ooo been framed, giggles.      

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  mes hab been framed. Mes wonder if a new movie will be made. Who Framed PetBabyAmy. *Giggles*

Baby Butch
Note: Replies were received by Shamrock and Sissy Baby Tammy by PM. I appreciate the nice response to this thread.

frillyboy
Lovely captions as always. I wish I had someone who would play those kind of dress up games with me like they do with Jessybaby.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch
Yes we all envy Jessybaby with her aunt and cousins. My aunts usually grouped me in with my younger cousins. I ended up in diapers too since I wet the bed occasionally. That was long ago!

I appreciate you comment Frillyboy!      

frillyboy
@ Baby Butch
  Aww! That sounds adorable! I wish I had aunts or cousins who were interested in babying or girling me up!

jessybaby
@ frillyboy
  I always played house with my two cousins and they both thought since i was youngest id be baby. One day i wet a bit and their mom saw. Thats when she went and got me diapers for whenever i came over. I was put in diapers at night and when we played house. My cousins didnt know my aunt put me in diapers until one night when baby was being checked they noticed the bulge. After that they told their mom and she thought it was cute how i played baby while playing house and every once in a while played with us. She usually did the diaper changes since i was about 7 and my two cousins were around 10 and 11. However if i go to their house now being in my twenties they still laugh about it and ask if they should go to the store and get diapers for us to relive the old days. I did tell them once that we could and i wouldn't care. Now though i found out that as a kid my aunt sometimes gave me laxatives or castor oil when baby was "sick" and she never told my mom any of this thankfully.
a new me teehee

frillyboy
@ jessybaby
Wow! Thats one heck of a story Jessybaby! Im guessing you werent to thirlled at being diapered at the time?

Baby Butch
@ frillyboy

I was between 4 and 7 when this happened regularly. I did not have much to say about it, they just put a diaper on me. It did happen a few times when I got older depending on which aunt I was visiting.

Like Jessybaby I played house or dress up too. This was not with my cousins or aunt, I had 3 sisters. I was the youngest and always the baby. We did this occasionally up to the end of Elementary School.
SissyBabyCassie
All wonderful as always!

Baby Butch
Long time no see Sissy Baby Cassie. I appreciate the comment and will make a caption for you to post in Weekend Update 4.

SissyBabyCassie
@ Baby Butch
  I know I'm sorry :( Life has been crazy crazy hectic, and I just haven't had time to stop and breath. I'm glad to be back and seeing the wonderful work your doing, and thank you I look forward to it :)

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCassie
  I have had a very bad year so far but it appears to be getting a little better at this point. I will try to post that cappie Friday.

~*Christie Luv*~
Thank oos Baby Butch! I wubs all of these! I also wub being diapered, and stuffed hehe!

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Christie for wubbing all dese cappies! Mes hab fun wif dese, gwad yours is wubbed too. Hab nice day!
babyginagirl
All just sooooo adorable and perfect!!!

Baby Butch
Fank ooo fo dis weply Babyginagirl.

Gwad ooo wike dese cappies!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.