R Weekend Update 1
I have decided to post a new cappie thread in the Spotlight Gallery for this weekend.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
really enjoy your weekend update babybutch it seems so informative, loved bad boy and college, wished I could have dressed like that for college.

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissydina I am glad you liked the weekend update. I might post another next weekend. Have a nice day!
babyginagirl
ALL just soooooo perfect for all the misbehaving childern or should I NOW say baby girls!!!  

Baby Butch
 Fanks, mes gwad ooo wike dese cappies.

Hab a wonnerful day!

jessybaby
Im still watching BB and was til i'd get a nice gift for my birthday this month from mommy ;)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Hello again, glad you are still around Jessybaby. My birthday is this month too, hope mommy comes thru with something nice like a computer if you still need one. Happy Birthday!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.