Wanted: Picture Ideas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am running a little low on ideas of things to draw... does anyone have any good ideas? To get your creative juices flowing (and maybe even mine...)

Describe your perfect punishment?

What does the prettiest dress look like? When is it worn?

What is the most humiliating situation?
Sissy Becky - My Blog
Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyneka
how about a robot that make any one who turns it on into a sissy girl and boys seam to keep finding it.
gfhfgh
Perfect punishment for me would be forcing me into a cute sailor dress with either white tights or white lacy ankle socks, putting shiny black patent mary jane tap shoes on my feet, making me tap on stage while a bunch of mommies and daddies point laugh and stare at me, forcing me to expose my childhood desire to take tap lessons. in between dance routines, im bent over and spanked for missing a step. Theres probably more i could add but you can PM me for that if you like.

I know all that made me sound like a huge dork.

diaprbayb

Β 

I know all that made me sound like a huge dork. Β 

Β  Not in here it dosen't
~cliques~
gfhfgh
Thanks, I appreciate it:)

sissy becky

Β  I know all that made me sound like a huge dork. Β 

Said the tap dancing sissy, to the other sissy who wants to have dental treatments done to him. ;)

I do like the idea, and I have an interesting idea in my head as to how that would look. It'll take me awhile to execute however.
Sissy Becky - My Blog
gfhfgh
hehe id love to hear more about your thoughts. if you need more information or ideas let me know:)

LG_stephy
personally, I think the tap dancing thing sounds like it would make a really cute picture :D
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
clarisselovelace
How about a drawing showing several mean girls giving a sissy baby too much to drink and then taking turns scaring the little sissy. The first girl to scare the sissy so much that she wets her diaper wins. It's humiliating to wet yourself in front of others.

gfhfgh

Β personally, I think the tap dancing thing sounds like it would make a really cute picture :D Β 

hehe thanks:)
cdbaby
what about a school built on haunted groudns that turns people into what they'd be humiliated in the most? what's more humiliating than just being in highschool? lol

april baby
i dream about being led into a sissy salon and getting a full makeover complete with hair extensions and a permanent wave :)
ranma_cd
My perfect punishment may be out there. It would have to be my mistress getting angry at me, plugging my little sissy pussy with a nice pink butt plug, diapering me, restraining me in a bed, and forced feeding me in the bed through a tube connected to a pacifier shaped like a cock. Then she would have a TV in the room to play really baby TV shows on it for me to watch, or maybe use subliminal/hypnotic tapes to force a change in my behavior some way...maybe making me act extra girlie, lose my potty training, whatever...

The prettiest dress in my mind is a pink tafetta one with lots of rows of petticoats. Its short sleeved, with lacey collar and ends of the sleeves, and the dress extends to half way down my heavily diapered bottom.

My most humiliating situation would be me being pacified, diapered, wearing just a top, perhaps some kind of summer top with straps on it, and being coerced by my mistress to wet my diaper in front of her (female) friends as they "coo" and "aww" and giggle at what I have become.

diapergirl123
my punishment would be going out in a dress and heels with a full diaper and getting changed right out on the sidewalk
PinkySun
I'd love to see a boy who's spent is life hiding his secrets be allowed to show who he really wants to be by a sweet attractive girl.

amylynn
how about a girl catching her older brother in her clothes and shows him ho to be a real girl xxxx

LittlePrincess
My perfect punishment is diapers dress and humilations of some kind hehehe

babylestat
wow u girls sure have some good ideas mine seems kinda lame now :(
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell
DILLIGAF
how about

~ a guy who's forced into a woman's body suit and then mae into a baby but then ends up liking it

~ a girl who puts on a baby cotsume and the costume makes her think like a baby

or

~ a group of girls who try on diapers and they slowly turn into babies one by one

cdbaby
what if a group of girls in highschool decide to skip school and hang out at the mall and the geeky girl they laughed at for asking to join them tells her sister who's a witch and slowly but surely their clothes are changed into toddler clothes and extra thick diapers

and when they get something to drink at the mall it turns into a babys bottle >:)
sissylacy
Best punishment. Three words: Wheel of Torture. Have two or three girls spinning it. With four or five guys being punished.

dikzacht

Β Of course, I did humiliate myself one day when I went to a Victoria's Secret and asked one of the floor girls to help me find something to fit myself. She was real gracious and had so many things she wanted me to try on. Β 

Ooooooh, that's soooooo great. And very inspiring. I've been toying with this to write a story about for a while. Will do in a few days.
dikzacht
The perfect humiliation is what happened to this FIA-guy, Max Mosley. Video'd while being caned by hookers, dressed as Nazi guards. AND your father being a famous nazi.

Translating it to our fluffy world - it would be very humiliating for a high-level director-type man to be filmed dressed as a very girly, very ruffled, very wet baby. That video would leak to a tabloid, for everybody to see. It's a challenge I guess to draw the face of that director on the next day he goes to the office.

Ryobaby
lol Great idea!

Of course, being forced onto you hands and knees while being forced to wet your diapers while a cute girl ^_~ punishes you for being a sissy by spanking you...the humiliation can escalate from there and get wild, leading to leather and whips even.... O.O *realizes what she said and hides face*

Ive had some great idea brewing on that, try that out
"Cotton streaks of rose tangerine
Shades the sunlight's parting gleam
I can feel the breeze caress my cheeks
Whispering melodies lost inside my heart
Violets and daisies line the fields of the park
As I see Ryobaby, picking flowers before dark
For the Sissy Kiss family playing just as they are.

As evening's twilight blossoms behind
The pale, silver moon arising into the sky
Sweet and girly sissies cradle their dollies
Each grasping a violet flower at their side
Given by the compassionate Ryobaby
Whose verses continue to inspire me
Yet time is fading, forgive my inconsistency
I cry for a dream that's more than make-believe
Forever in your honor, Princess of My Twilight"

~Funshine Bear~
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.