Victorias secret
sexy models
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey christie I was wondering if u could use you incredible talent and babify the Victorias secret lingerie models, making them the cutest girls ever as they crawl in their diapees with pacis and bonnets on. I'm turned on just thinking about em. Ciao sweetcheeks. P.s. Been a while since you spanked me big sis hehehe.
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

boundandwet
that would be nice, id like to see that
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
Trunksshe
I know i would too. ^_-
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

diaperbaby247
pwetty pwease christy
~*Christie Luv*~
Hi sweeties, that sounds like a lovely idea! When ever I can get some time on my hands I'd like to do it. It may be a while from now though.

diaperedsissybambi
Oh pwetty pwease....that would be ever so sexy
diaperbaby247
I'm turned on by adriana Lima in a thong, but take off her clothes and strap on a bonnet and diaper then she's the sexiest baby girl.

meretrix
I'd love to see some VS models in diapers
satinsissybecky
I know we would all love to see that. Hopefully this post will remind someone who can do it what we sissies want.

serendipity
i'm pretty sure this WAS done recently...
pamperschick07

i'm pretty sure this WAS done recently...  

diaperspace has it

cd404
what a lovely idea, pwease.
xx
Katie_Babygirl23
great Idea love to see it happen

SissyGirlBrenda
I wanted to give this a try

daysie
SissyGirlBrenda GREAT JOB!!!!!! I bet since she justt woke up she will need a diapie change. keep it up and thanks for shareing with all of us.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

SissyGirlBrenda
Aww thankies daysie

Here is another one

SissyGirlBrenda
And here are even more I did today, Hope ya likey

Mina Silverwind
All of these are lovely, I wish to thank all of you for sharing, and please keep the fantastic work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
JRich
Those pasties are great

http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

AshJ
Ohhh this is wonderful!
I'm not skilled enough to do this.
Thank you very much for posting!
chachi
oooohhh...those are so fun to see

dieselinblood
love them, more ... more....
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.