R Various Themes
Assorted cappies that include various fetish themes.
Posted on
Various Themes - Assorted cappies that include various fetish themes., Highchair,Baby Bottle,Diaper,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings Various Themes - Assorted cappies that include various fetish themes., Highchair,Baby Bottle,Diaper,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings
Various Themes - Assorted cappies that include various fetish themes., Highchair,Baby Bottle,Diaper,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings
Various Themes - Assorted cappies that include various fetish themes., Highchair,Baby Bottle,Diaper,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Theme Poll Included* 
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
What theme do you prefer?
Diaper and Sissy
11 votes
Chastity and Sissy
3 votes
Giant Women
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I tell the truth I don't know one I like they are all good  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I understand, no favorite because they are all good. Have a great day!
Pink Balloon
I love me a good chastity caption. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Thank you Pink Balloon, you must be the Chastity voter in the poll. I like to make a few of them once in a while.

babyginagirl
I would soooo sooo LOVE to be  to be any of the babies in the PINK diapers,and would sooooo LOVE to be dressed as a cute adorable baby girl!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
  Pink diapers and girls baby clothes makes a baby girl out of anyone. Appreciate the comment Babyginagirl.
Kimbaby
Great is great, pink diapers and dressed in girl's clothes, doesn't get any better than that.  

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I agree Kimbaby and like your thinking! Thanks for reading and commenting on my cappies.

TwisT
BB I'm Back!! :D I missed your captions soooo much!!! 

Baby Butch
@ TwisT
 Hello and welcome back TwisT. I am still making captions and hope you enjoy viewing them. Nice to see you!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.