Vanessa's Unorthodox Methods
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Denna had never been known for having particularly strong control over his bladder. And it was true that from time to time, he'd had numerous accidents that had resulted in a wet spot in the front of his pants although for the last two years, he'd done his best to keep that a secret from his mom.

So he was understandably a little nervous when his mom dropped him off at the new babysitter across the neighborhood. Vanessa was known to sometimes resort to unorthodox methods and Denna didn't want his mom to get any ideas from her.

After his mom left, Vanessa sat Denna down on the couch to have a talk with him.

"Denna, now tell me the truth...are you a bedwetter?" she asked him pointedly.
Blushing furiously, Denna shook his head adamantly and told her no.
"Do you sometimes wet your pants?" she inquired further.
Still red as a lobster, Denna tried his best to tell her how grown up and mature he was but Vanessa didn't seem to believe him. Taking him by the hand, she led him down the hallway and into a softly lit nursery that smelled of baby powder, vinyl, and the barely discernible scent of stale diapers. Protesting indignantly, he struggled weakly against her grasp but he was powerless to prevent her from unzipping his pants.

"Tell you what, Denna," she said as she tugged his Barney underpants down and off his fidgeting legs, "If you can keep these diapers dry for the next couple of hours, you can go back to wearing big boy underwear. But if you wet them, I'm going to have to take you over my lap and spank you--after which you'll go right back into diapers and plastic panties. Do you understand me?"

Denna whimpered and nodded his head as she gently shook baby powder on his buns and tiny penis before taping a thick disposable diaper around his hips. Setting his pants aside, Denna stamped his feet on the floor in frustration.

"B-b-but wha-what about my jeans?" he stammered in angst.
"Sorry Denna--I'm afraid they'll never fit over these diapers. But don't worry--these are all the pants you'll need," she chuckled as she slapped the thick seat of his diapers playfully.

Denna pouted helplessly as he crawled up on the couch. He had never been so humiliated in all his life!

Nevertheless, within the hour he'd forgotten all about his babyish underwear. Playing with his trucks on the floor, it was easy to forget the soft, comforting bulk between his legs and the strange feeling of security he felt. In fact, Denna got so distracted in what he was doing that he didn't even notice when the front of his diapers grew damp and warm. It was only twenty minutes later when he sat back and felt the warm squish against his buns that he realized just what he'd done. As the panic rose within him, he tried to think frantically what he could do but before he knew it, Vanessa was calling to him from out in the living room.

Biting his lip nervously, Denna slowly waddled out to find her sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Denna, it's time to check your diapers...have you been a big boy for me?" she asked carefully, "Or does someone need to get his bottom spanked?"

In a fit of sissyish fear and frustration, Denna suddenly flooded his diapers as his cheeks burned with shame. Feeling the hot streams of pee soaking the bunny soft cloth of his diapers, he looked down into the firm, unyielding eyes of his very adult babysitter--so different from himself. What would she tell his mom when she came by later to pick him up? Would his mom put him back in diapers again like she'd done last summer? How would he explain it to his new friends?

A pair of tears tumbled down his cheeks and he began sniffling as he saw his last chance for adulthood crumbling down around him.

Vanessa just shook her head as she reached into her purse for a large, flat-backed hairbrush.

"Maybe this will teach you a little more self control."
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Puppy Amber
Really enjoy ur cappie stories, love reading them. Kisses XxX
babyjessie
I don't understand Β ) I would do whatever I had to do in order to be put into them.
Lots of tight and long hugs!

diaperedsam
Can't wait to see if Denna's mom follows Vanessa's example
Mina Silverwind
A very solid story indeed, the pictures are very sweet, each caption is well written, and please keep up the fantastic work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

baby_laura
very sweet story
more please ^^
sissykid
sweet story

chachi
very nice..even tho he doest yet he is going to love being in them
therunning21
good captions as always

BabyBarby
I love these so much !! WHy cant they be me!! xxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
TiresiasRex
This is the seond Denna story, right? And the guy is so damn lucky with the choice of women that come into his life.

Sigh. If only, if only it was me...diapers and full-breasted nannies...

bookworm11775

Β Denna had never been known for having particularly strong control over his bladder. And it was true that from time to time, he'd had numerous accidents that had resulted in a wet spot in the front of his pants although for the last two years, he'd done his best to keep that a secret from his mom.

So he was understandably a little nervous when his mom dropped him off at the new babysitter across the neighborhood. Vanessa was known to sometimes resort to unorthodox methods and Denna didn't want his mom to get any ideas from her.

After his mom left, Vanessa sat Denna down on the couch to have a talk with him.

"Denna, now tell me the truth...are you a bedwetter?" she asked him pointedly.
Blushing furiously, Denna shook his head adamantly and told her no.
"Do you sometimes wet your pants?" she inquired further.
Still red as a lobster, Denna tried his best to tell her how grown up and mature he was but Vanessa didn't seem to believe him. Taking him by the hand, she led him down the hallway and into a softly lit nursery that smelled of baby powder, vinyl, and the barely discernible scent of stale diapers. Protesting indignantly, he struggled weakly against her grasp but he was powerless to prevent her from unzipping his pants.

"Tell you what, Denna," she said as she tugged his Barney underpants down and off his fidgeting legs, "If you can keep these diapers dry for the next couple of hours, you can go back to wearing big boy underwear. But if you wet them, I'm going to have to take you over my lap and spank you--after which you'll go right back into diapers and plastic panties. Do you understand me?"

Denna whimpered and nodded his head as she gently shook baby powder on his buns and tiny penis before taping a thick disposable diaper around his hips. Setting his pants aside, Denna stamped his feet on the floor in frustration.

"B-b-but wha-what about my jeans?" he stammered in angst.
"Sorry Denna--I'm afraid they'll never fit over these diapers. But don't worry--these are all the pants you'll need," she chuckled as she slapped the thick seat of his diapers playfully.

Denna pouted helplessly as he crawled up on the couch. He had never been so humiliated in all his life!

Nevertheless, within the hour he'd forgotten all about his babyish underwear. Playing with his trucks on the floor, it was easy to forget the soft, comforting bulk between his legs and the strange feeling of security he felt. In fact, Denna got so distracted in what he was doing that he didn't even notice when the front of his diapers grew damp and warm. It was only twenty minutes later when he sat back and felt the warm squish against his buns that he realized just what he'd done. As the panic rose within him, he tried to think frantically what he could do but before he knew it, Vanessa was calling to him from out in the living room.

Biting his lip nervously, Denna slowly waddled out to find her sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Denna, it's time to check your diapers...have you been a big boy for me?" she asked carefully, "Or does someone need to get his bottom spanked?"

In a fit of sissyish fear and frustration, Denna suddenly flooded his diapers as his cheeks burned with shame. Feeling the hot streams of pee soaking the bunny soft cloth of his diapers, he looked down into the firm, unyielding eyes of his very adult babysitter--so different from himself. What would she tell his mom when she came by later to pick him up? Would his mom put him back in diapers again like she'd done last summer? How would he explain it to his new friends?

A pair of tears tumbled down his cheeks and he began sniffling as he saw his last chance for adulthood crumbling down around him.

Vanessa just shook her head as she reached into her purse for a large, flat-backed hairbrush.

"Maybe this will teach you a little more self control." Β 

These are fun stories
sexxygirl326
Very good story!!
Kisses!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.