*UPDATE!* 26~Apr~2011
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that the new project I'm working on is growing nicely, and has already reached 20 captioned pictures! (Sorry again for not updating as much as all the wonderful contributors to this site - It's not always easy to come up with new ideas, and finding the perfect picture to go with a perfect caption is a lot of work, and I really want to make this project memorable...)

Anyway, I found this one picture who I just couldn't resist to cap :) [It's darker than my usual captions, so be warned...]

Enjoy, and remember - It's always nice to get some feedback :)

http://babytb.blogspot.com
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

slave23
OMG!! I absolutely love it! I love Sissy Puppy captions, I loved the few you've done already, but this one is one of the best I've seen EVER! So clever!!

Don't get me wrong, I love your diaper caps too, and I can't wait for the big project you're working on, but I do hope you make some more petplay caps in the future.

Keep up the great work!
Castiglione
I really liked every single bit of your new caption

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.