Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
BONUS IMAGE 1

Baby Butch
Wow, very cute caption you have made PetBabyAmy. Sissy Daisy is looking a little embarrassed at the moment. The cute college girls will cheer him up. I made your caption appear under new images on the log in page. It has worked 3 times in a row now!

You deserve a 5 kiss rating so I gave you one. Thanks for sharing your work. Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much Baby Butch for the comemnt, I am so very happy that you like the caption and fank you ever so much for the 5 kisses too. I felt that it was about time I got back to doing some new captions, now that I have come to an end with my Sissy and Baby themed stories.

I stil have not as yet done any work on the story realated to my favourite fantasy RPG Game, though there is no real rush for that. I have posted part 5 of my story here. I wonder what is keeping Sissy Baby Tammy? She's not left a comment yet.

I hope that she leaves a comment soon, I do not want to be posting further more parts, just for one person to leave a comment, if you are going to be the only one going to read the story, I can simply email you the parts. I will wait for a while longer before deciding if to delete what I have posted so far.

Love hugs and kisses.

baby5522
BONUS IMAGE 2

The Above is the the original image of this caption, I merely altered it to suit my own personal preferences, using IMVU and SketchUp

Baby Butch
I knew the captioned picture posted first had an IMVU image added sort of like Sissy Mike. Nice job getting across what you wanted. Both images are very similar. : )

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, I just noticed that the rest of the skirt part of the dress is missing, I tried to clone out the original boy in the dress, I must have saved the half clone attempt, that of course did not work as well as I hoped, so I had to improvise with using SketchUp to replace the locker of the original image and part section of left corner of the image which left a white blank space.

I also used SketchUp to draw around the Image Capture of my IMVU Character Turn that image into a 3D Model, save it, open up the saved alterd image with the replacement locker, import my 3D Model of the IMVU character then finally screen capture the the completed scene.

Lastly I repainted the white blank section, I used a program called Infanview to clone over the white section using the original ground colour of the image, it requires a stedy hand and a lot of zooming in and changing the clone brush sizes to get everything just right.

I hope you find the process fascinating? I usually do not reveal how I do these, but thought it would be nice to do a special reveal, this process is pretty much what I use with images such as the guys in beachware etc.

Love, hugs & kisses

babyginagirl
WOW,now ALL the girls need to do,is to bring the SWEET baby girl to the nursery class.I am sure all of them would LOVE to take a turn changing this NOW sweet and innocent baby GIRL,when her diapers need changing. 

baby5522
Wow! What a lovley comment, fank you Babyginagirl. *Hugs you lots* I am so, so very happy that you like this caption too and agre, I am sure that the girls will love to take this Sissy Baby to the nursery class, if there isn't one, there will be one very soon. *Lol*

Hugs & Kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.