All PG Um, hi... i'm new
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
um, well yeah... so as the title says, i'm new. I added some info about me on my profile... it could be constured as an condenced history more than anything, so check it out. if you have questions about me, I'll try to answer as best I can. well, um bye for now...
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, it's nice to greet another new member.
*blushes* thanks, I hope I got the rating right...

Torry
Welcome to Sissy Kiss. I am Torry, friend me if yopu want and we can chat whenever.
Prissie
Dear Alison:

I looked at your profile. Best wishes in getting your life in order and getting health issues under control. May 2012 be the year nice things start happening.

Welcome to SissyKiss. My whole name is Priscilla Mary, but in my imagination I only get called that only when I've been a naughty girl. Usually everybody calls me Prissie. In my daydreams I'm an 8 year old girl who skips when she's happy and pouts when not.

Please, feel free to read us when you have the time. And, feel free to contribute to any of our threads, or start a new one when you have something groovy to share with us.

Wishing you as beautiful a Christmas and New Year as possible,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Thank you both, Torry and Prissie. I sent you a request, feel free to accept or not. I'm not really a social butterfly(I think), but I'll try to contribute when I can.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.