Um, hello.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am, yes, uh new. I just found this place.
For the moment, I think that I, might want to keep my sex ambiguous. Not because I don't think that it will affect how you'd see me, it's more because I kind of like to keep it unknown. I've, even used a different username than the ones I usually use.
I guess, part of it is because I don't see this as a part of me that I don't like, but I just want to make sure that I don't um, in case anyone knows me from somewhere else? I guess?
But, I'm a 22 year old, Asian living in the upper midwest of the USA. as for, um, pertaining to the interests, sort of an ab/dl. I don't really have any sissy clothing, though, there is an interest.
Um, I'm usually a very shy person. I like reading stories, Um, I try RPing, though, I'm only okay at that I think, maybe I'm bad, I'm not sure. I think I probably miss a lot of details that I should get right.

I don't really know what else to say. I think, I probably covered everything or, most things? I don't know, I'm not so good at starting conversations. Having them I'm okay at, just, starting is hard.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Little sissy boy
Your Asian that's it your already awsome in my book

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
mayashiro sweetheart we here at sissy kiss accept u 4 who u r. we all love and apreciate each other. respect eachother no need two bwe shy. if u do need a fwiend here though i'm usually at that chat room. jwust dwon't bwe a stwanger. always willing two twalk. my screen name is the same here. except tomorrow prob won't bwe here 4 medical reasons

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

littlegirl_inside

I am, yes, uh new. I just found this place.
For the moment, I think that I, might want to keep my sex ambiguous. Not because I don't think that it will affect how you'd see me, it's more because I kind of like to keep it unknown. I've, even used a different username than the ones I usually use.
I guess, part of it is because I don't see this as a part of me that I don't like, but I just want to make sure that I don't um, in case anyone knows me from somewhere else? I guess?
But, I'm a 22 year old, Asian living in the upper midwest of the USA. as for, um, pertaining to the interests, sort of an ab/dl. I don't really have any sissy clothing, though, there is an interest.
Um, I'm usually a very shy person. I like reading stories, Um, I try RPing, though, I'm only okay at that I think, maybe I'm bad, I'm not sure. I think I probably miss a lot of details that I should get right.

I don't really know what else to say. I think, I probably covered everything or, most things? I don't know, I'm not so good at starting conversations. Having them I'm okay at, just, starting is hard.  

Welcome sweetie, you will find this place so friendly and you can share as little or as much as you like, never any pressure. I can totally understand you keeping this seperate, a lot of us do that. The main thing is to have FUN!!

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and enjoy the site.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.