PG Truth or Consequences
Mother and younger sister conspire to baby older sister.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part
   Kimmy Syms was 16, her younger sister Amy was 14, they both lived with their mother Laura who was a successful romance novelist. Laura home schooled her girls and loved the way they got along and gently teased each other. Amy was only five feet one inch, but even so she was a full four inches taller than her older sister Kimmy. Amy liked to call Kimmy the baby of the family and was always good naturedly hinting that she should be the older sister.
   It was a rainy day and the girls were playing the truth or consequences game. They would rock paper scissors and the winner would get to ask a riddle or question of the loser. If the question was answered wrong the loser faced the consequence. The last time they had played Amy had lost and her consequence was to make Kimmy breakfast in bed for a week'

"Why not a month?" Amy asked.

"Really? A whole month of making me breakfast in bed? You would do that?" Kimmy asked.

"Sure," Amy said brightly, "so long as you do what I say for a month when you lose."

"Deal!" Kimmy said in a heartbeat.

"Deal!" Amy said, "I will be your maid for one month."

And so it was that Amy, wearing one of the cute little maid costumes her mother had bought for the occasion, waited on Kimmy for a whole month. Amy was very goodnatured about it and she looked really cute in the adorable maid dresses her mother bought.

They were really little girl's dresses that Amy wore with a pinafore. She usually wore pretty white tights and Mary Jane shoes with them. She really did make the most adorable little maid.
Kimmy loved having Amy prance around in cute little dresses acting as her maid, Amy even acted younger too which made it more fun! :)

On the evening of Amy's last night as a maid she served Kimmy and Laura hot coco, performed a sweet curtsy and skipped up stairs to change into her jammies and have her hot coco too.

The next day was rainy and the girls were once again rock paper scissoring and this time Amy won and Kimmy failed to get the question right.
   "Ah ha!" Amy said with glee, "my turn to pick you fate for the next month"

"I know I am to be your maid for the next month," Kimmie said.

"No my sweet sister," Amy said with a smile, "you shall not toil for the next thirty days, just the opposite in fact."
   "Oh, gonna let me off easy huh?" Kimmy said with a giggle.
   Amy laughed lightly, "in a way yes......." she paused for a brief moment and looked lovingly at her smaller older sister. "I declare that you shall be my little baby sister for the next month."
   "Baby sister?" Kimmy said with a surprised look, "in diapers?"
   "Yes in diapers," Amy said calmly with a serious tone, "and you must use them."
   "Seriously Amy!" Kimmy was not real keen on being put back into diapers.
   "Yes seriously, also once you are diapered you have to use baby talk and crawl on the floor unless someone is holding your hand."
   "Aw I don't know Amy...." Kimmy looked doubtful.
   "Are you welshing," Amy asked in a disappointed tone, "that's not like you."
   "N..no, but c..can't I just be your maid?" Kimmy asked in a pouty little voice.
   "Well no sweetie not this time." Amy spoke gently, "Mom already has everything ready in the spare room waiting for us." Amy held out her hand and Kimmy reluctantly took it. "Good girl." Amy said in a syrupy voice. "time to get my little baby sister in her soft safe diaper." Amy led her smaller sister upstairs to the spare bedroom.

The Next Part
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KS
I got the idea for this story  from a little cartoon I saw on Deviant Art, sure wish I could remember the author's name. I took the basic idea and made a longer story, I hope you like it, thanks for reading. :)
Cushie Chloe
It was a really good read! I hope there will be more to come soon!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

KS
Thank you! I was thinking of adding another chapter. :)

babyginagirl
I soooooo want and need to be baby kimmy!!!

Categories:
Diaper Lovers
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.