Trip to the Principal's office
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ethan was known as the school sissy. Of course, it probably didn't help that his mommy made him wear diapers and plastic panties under his baggy pants but she just wanted to make sure he didn't have any more accidents--accidents that seemed to occur anytime Ethan got scared or was taken by surprise.

But when Melissa, a tough girl in class, blamed the broken window on him, he suddenly found himself unexpectedly heading to the school principal's office to be disciplined. As he trudged nervously down the hallway, he hoped the rumors he'd heard about her weren't true; that she paddled any boy sent to her office without mercy, and that she wouldn't tolerate any excuses, no matter how plausible the story.

As Ethan reluctantly made his way to her office, dreading every step he took, his began helplessly wetting himself with fear.

Maybe she wasn't as bad as the other boys said she was, he tried to re-assure himself. And maybe she'd just give him a warning this time. He certainly didn't want her discovering that he was still wearing diapers at his age!

Opening the door into her office, Ethan's heart sank. Today was about to get a whole lot worse!

Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyJackie
Can't wait to hear what happened. and what his punishment is going to be
prissyprincess
Β  I,d wike to go to the office too !!! please , how bad do I gotta be ?? giggles , I WUv it sweetie very nice job Β Β 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Ashe
Darn tough girls..
babie
very well done hope this will continue
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

sissydiapers
Me hopes shes nice n' just shows off his wittle pwastic pants n' dipees. Maby she should tweat hims wike a wittle babee awl year long!!
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."
diapered_tristan
I cant wait for the next one, great jobΒ 

lildevil
thats should be my principle
pamperschick07

Β thats should be my principle Β 

werd to that!

red
She looks stwict
babygina
When I walked into her office,and saw she had the switch in her hands.I started to cry just like a little baby,and filled my diapers as she asked me to approach her desk.She then told me to turn around so my bum was facing her.She stood up and came over to me and told me to bend down over her desk.As I soaked myself agian.Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 
++

Adriana_pink
to me likes the style, above all the heels
cd404
oow..is that nasty women going to smack my ikkle delicate botty?
xx

Usagi-Baby
Uh ohs! Poor poor widdle Ethan, this definitely isn't going to end well for him is it? XD

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.