Treats
Several shorter Halloween captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Check out my e-books!

Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

slave23
More great caps!! I think all your work is great, but my favourites are the longer ones where you see more of the story. Saying that, one of my favourites was 'Party', just loved it! Loved 'Tricked' too, just awesome.

Did you notice that you posted BabyFat1 twice? Seems like there is a second part; a super-sexy second part...
Princess Pottypants
Ah, you're right... Here's the second part.

Thanks for reading!
Check out my e-books!

uk_daddy1
Great, all ways good to see new captions by you! these are great as usual and so many to read. i just love all of your pictures.

and i just love how cute the girl in the first pic is!
jessybaby
love them all
a new me teehee

Flyff
These are some really good stories and pics, I really loved the first one a lot :)
diapered_tristan
these are great, amazing job hun  

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
Angelkat
You... are by far my favorite, or at least in the top 3! Captioners, -ever-.
I love every thread you post up and Just, sincerely I thank you for your works.
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen.

I'm an avid story writer and RP'er have an idea and want a story done or to RP? Just ask me!

slave23
lol! No need to thank me for reading!! I should thank you for the HUNDRED's of GREAT caps you've put up on this site. I think I've read the 40-cap story The Daycare 3 times now and i think I will read it again.
I'm very appreciative of all your hard work and I can't wait to read more of your caps.

Is there somewhere on the net that your collection is available in an easier format to read? Like at blogspot or something?
clarisselovelace
These are simply amazing. You write the best caption AB stories I've ever read. They're so original, creative, and different from each other. Which is hard to do given some of the limitations of the subject matter.

I think this is the best post I've seen all year. You're such a winner at this. I hope you never stop sharing your cute ideas and stories.

Thank you.

LG_stephy
the last part of the little girl's spell was definitely my favorite one. actually, I don't typically like magic in AB/DL esque things but this worked very well.
mckeesissy
awesome cappies, just great!
Please say you will love me if I say I love you!

SissyNeon
Endless Wonders To Read! ^^
Just Jessica
these are great, thanks so much for posting!

Mina Silverwind
You are one of my favorite caption artists, you will continue to be a great, and artist thanks to your great style.
babytephx
Thats alot of cappies :) you been busy

TPel
amazing job
BabyBarby
great set of cappies - any using the ABHunnies pictures win win win ha xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Taralin1
great captions
diaperedsam
I forgot how awesome this cappie set was! thanks Taralin1 for dragging them back up from the caption blackhole that is everything after the front page, where incredible captions sadly die in obscurity :( And thank you Princess Pottypants for making them

demonicbone
Thx so much...loving the one in green
Dementias_Knight
I just wanted to pop in and say that you are a master of your craft Princess. I really enjoy your work, it's all just ducky! :D

ballerinaboy12
i dunno how i missed these when you posted them, theyre wonderful :)
meisababy
l live it a lot

BabyBarby
really nice, the carla story would have been a million times better if it was a boy!! and then she brought her friends over! goowd work though x x x x
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.