All R Trapped
This is one of the stories I love the most. It's a real one, but I made all the efforts to make it even better.
Posted on
Add A New Story

I knew that I was in trouble as I walked through the front door of my apartment. My girlfriend, Tina was standing in my living room twirling a pair of black, lacy, silky panties around one finger. I recognized them as the ones left at my place after that one night stand fling I had with a waitress named Antonia. I had tucked them away in my shirt drawer, but had overlooked Tina's habit of borrowing my shirts. Tina was hot! "Would you care to explain these, mister?" she said archly. In a mild panic I heard myself blurt out "Uh, those are mine." Her eyebrows shot up "What!?", she was almost screaming, "You fucking pervert!" I tried to calm her down, to see how I could lie my way out of this mess, but she was suddenly all over me. Hitting and slapping me, she screamed obscenities. I took her by the arms and tried to sit her down on the couch, but then she suddenly got very calm. She said "You let go of me right now you damned fairy, or I'll tell everyone about your little hobby." Whoa, I was thrown for a loop. I stepped back quickly and said "What?". Her voice was suddenly soft and calculating "That's right. I'll tell everyone we know that you're a panty-wearing fairy-boy unless you do exactly what I say. Now strip!"

I found myself doing as she commanded. I could see no way out. I was about to lose my girlfriend or my social standing if I didn't obey. I soon found myself naked before her. She handed me the panties "Let's see what they look like on you, fairy.". I started to protest, but her look stopped me. Meekly, I complied. She soon had me parading up and down. This was getting out of hand. She sat down on the couch and stripped her pantyhose down off her legs. Ordering me to turn around she pulled my arms behind me and wrapped the nylon tightly around my wrists. She spun me around to face her and gloated "I've got some big plans for you, pansy, and if you know what's good for you, you'll behave." I watched as she reached under her skirt and pulled her white satin panties off. Puzzled I watched as she disappeared into my laundry, reappearing with a handkerchief and two clothespins. "Open wide" she said, as she wadded her panties into a ball. This was too much. She was starting to frighten me. I closed my mouth tightly. Big mistake. Her hand shot out, grabbing me by the balls. I opened my mouth to scream and it was quickly filled with her panties. Before I could spit them out, she tied the handkerchief tightly around my head, holding the panties in place and silencing my protests.

Now Tina was all business. As I tried to free my hands and grunted into my gag she unlaced my shoes. She tied each end of a shoelace to one of the clothespins. She pushed me up against the wall and said "I warned you to behave yourself.". Then to my astonishment she clipped each of the clothespins to one of my nipples! The pain shot through me like electricity. Taking the shoelace in one hand, she used it to guide me down the hall, pulling me by my painful nipples. She guided me into the bathroom and directed me into the tub. Tina then took the second shoelace and tied it to the first. She threw it over the shower curtain rod and hoisted me onto my tiptoes. Then she lowered me until I was just barely flat-footed and tied off the shoelace. She looked hard in my eyes and said "I've got to go and get some things. You'll be a good little sissy and stay right here, won't you?". I could only groan as I heard her high heels click down the hall. The front door opened and closed again, leaving me alone in this fix.

She was gone about an hour. It seemed like much, much longer. At first I struggled, tugging on my wrists, but soon gave up this ridiculous effort. I then just tried to stay as still as I could so that the strain on my poor nipples would lessen. I tried to stand on my tiptoes but this affected my balance and I was afraid of falling. I was happy to see Tina return . . . at first.

She came back into the bathroom with a number of bags. Placing them on the floor she rooted through them until she came up with a bottle of white cream. She squirted this cream onto my body from the neck down as I looked on fearfully. She donned a pair of rubber gloves before smoothing it all over then she left the room. The skin on my legs began to itch and then to burn. I tried to call Tina but if she heard she ignored me. Eventually she returned to turn on the cold water and rinse the cream from my body. I was relieved until I noticed that the hair was going with it! From the neck down, with the exception of my privates, my body was completely hairless! She finished by taking my razor and shaving my pubic hair into the shape of a heart. Tina then untied the shoelace from the shower curtain rod and used it to steer me into my bedroom.

Sitting me in a chair, Tina now produced several lengths or rope from her bag of tricks and used two of them to lash my ankles to the chair legs. Two more fastened my wrists tightly to the chair's arms. Then she carefully painted my toenails bright red. Long glamorous false fingernails were glued to my own and then painted the same bright red color. While the polish dried, she stood up and slowly removed each clothespin from my nipples. As bad as the pain had been when she put them on me it was worse now as the blood rushed in and I screamed into my gag. Tina then produced a camera and quickly documented my predicament. She said that these were for blackmail purposes should I decide to misbehave.

After my nail polish had dried, Tina untied me completely. I thought briefly about overpowering her but she reminded me of the pictures which she had secreted before untying me. She handed me a brand-new pair of black, seamed stockings and ordered me to put them on. I did and I must confess to some excitement as the sheer nylon slid smoothly over my shaven legs. I could see the red polish on my toenails through the nylon. She then outfitted me with a red satin waist-cincher with garters to support the stockings lace trimmed satin panties and a padded, push up bra. Red high heeled shoes with an ankle-strap were put on my feet to complete my attire. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was shocked to see that I was now dressed like a tramp. I would have assumed that any woman that wore this type of lingerie had only one thing on her mind

Tina interrupted my reverie by taking my hand leading me to the bedroom. I turned to face her when we reached the bed and she pushed me backwards until I was laying on my back. She reached into the night stand and pulled out four lengths of soft nylon rope attached to leather fleece lined cuffs. With the pictures as her trump card I could do nothing but comply as she fastened each of my limbs to the corners of the bed, leaving me spread in the shape of an X. Realizing my predicament, I struggled against the bonds, testing to see if I was indeed as helpless as I felt. I could only moan into my gag as Tina stood smugly and watched my ineffective struggles. She pulled a chair close to my bound form and while stroking my panty-covered cock said quietly "Didn't know that Antonia and I knew each other, did you?". I felt my eyes open wide in horror as she continued "She's on her way over now. And she's not happy at all with the way you lied to her and then dumped her after you'd gotten what you were after. Well, I'm going to leave you two alone. I'm sure you've got some things to discuss.". She watched me struggle and shake my head for a few moments before turning and walking out of the room, laughing. My struggles reached a fever pitch as I heard the front door open and close, leaving me alone in my bondage.

The original text ended here. This is what I think the ending should be like:

It seemed like an eternity had passed as I awaited my fate, wondering what would happen to me when Antonia arrived. I thought she had enjoyed our time together as much as I had and was unaware that it had meant anything more than a fling to her. I would soon learn how wrong I was and pay the price for my mistake.

It was about 45 minutes before I heard a key being inserted in the front door. I heard it open and close and the deadbolt being thrown. Seconds later, the door to my bedroom opened and Antonia walked in. After setting the large gym bag she carried in down, she stood at the end of the bed, taking in my plight before speaking, "My, my will you look at the big stud now. All dressed up in his pretties with a pair of panties gagging his lying tongue." 

She ran her fingers up the insides of my legs and over my panty-covered privates, causing my cock to twitch in its satin prison. Antonia noticed the growing bulge in my red panties and laughed at me, "You really like being made to dress like a slut, don't you?" She grabbed my tool and stroked it. "I have the proof right here you worthless sissy! Look at how hard you're getting. You never got this hard for me when you conned me into dropping my panties for you. If I had known that this is what you meant when you said you wanted to get into my panties, I would have taken care of it right then. "You are my toy now to do with as I please. You are going to find out what it's like to be used for someone else's pleasure. Tina told me what she was going to do to you and I agreed to help her teach you a lesson you'll never forget. You know, you weren't really all that good a lover as a man, all you wanted was to get your rocks off and to hell with the poor girl and what she may have wanted. I'm going to teach you the right way to make love to a girl, up close and personal, like they say on one of your stupid sports shows. The difference is, you're going to play the part of the girl."

I shook my head from side to side, pleading with my eyes for her to stop and let me loose. What did she want? I already had been completely humiliated, wasn't that enough?

Antonia just smiled a Mona Lisa smile and shook her head. "Oh no, my little panty slut, you're not getting off that easy. You're going to serve me like you have never served a woman before. You body will be just a plaything and I intend to utilize all parts of it for my pleasure. Before we start however, I think we need further documentation of your submission in lace." She reached into her gym bag and retrieved a Polaroid camera. First, she took a close up of my panty-gagged mouth, the several shots from varying angles showing my bound state. She sat on the bed idly stroking my cock while she waited for the prints to develop. When they were done, she showed me her work. My face was plainly visible in all the shots, there could be no disputing that it was indeed me in all of them. "These would look really good on the front page of your company newsletter, don't you think? I'm going to mail them now. I want you to know that. You will have to obey my every command or these pictures will end up on your boss' desk." She slipped the ten prints into a pre addressed mailer and left the room. I heard the front door open and close and the sound of her heels receding as she walked to the entryway and the street beyond. I knew there was a mail box just outside my building and that it would take her only minutes to return. Sure enough, she was back in less than five minutes.

"There my pet, now that I have assured complete control, I want you to see how I dressed in my special undies just for the occasion. I'm sure a panty slave like you would appreciate seeing what his Mistress is wearing under her street clothes, wouldn't you?

Without waiting for a reply she began unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged it off her shoulders, exposing a frilly white half cup bra with pink lace trim. She stroked her exposed nipples, teasing them until they were erect, like two erasers pointing at me. Next she slid the zipper at the side of her skirt down and let it drop about her ankles. Her panties were a match to the bra with one difference. There was a zipper down the front and as she turned to pick up her skirt, I saw that it continued to the back. Completing her ensemble was a lacy pink satin garter belt and white seamed stockings. My maleness grew, excited by the vision she presented.

"I hope you like this outfit. I bought it just for tonight. I like to think of it as my rape suit. I can use every part of your body without the bother of having to take my lingerie off. I think we'll start by allowing you to worship my nipples. Of course I'm going to have to take Tina's panties out of your mouth first. If you have any ideas of yelling for help first think about how you're dressed and the pictures I just mailed."

She untied the handkerchief holding Tina's now sodden white panties. I tongued them out of my mouth and she picked them up and dropped them next to the bed. She got on the bed, straddling my waist and lowered her left nipple to my mouth, "Come on sissy, show Mistress Antonia how much you want to please her. Suck my nipple into your hot mouth and flick it with your tongue until it's nice and hard." 

I did as she demanded, reveling in the feeling of her nipple growing in my mouth. Her breathing began to deepen as her level of arousal increased. She removed her nipple and replaced it with her right one, ordering me to continue until it too was nice and firm. Now, her breathing changed again, beginning to come in short pants of pleasure. "That's it slut, make me hot, make me want more! Suck harder tramp! Let me know there's a pair of slave lips on my breast! I redoubled my efforts, sucking and licking her distended nipples until apparently satisfied, she pulled away.

"Not bad for a start, in fact I'm getting a little wet from all that attention. I think you may have some small talents in this area. I suppose the only way to find out would be to explore further." She raised herself and keeping her eyes locked on mine, began to slowly pull down the zipper hidden in the lace folds of her panties. As her panties parted, I was treated to proof that she was indeed a blonde. She continued with opening the zipper until she was exposed from front to back. With her legs spread on either side of my helpless body, her pussy was parted, revealing her moist inner lips. I caught the unmistakable aroma of her musk, inflaming my senses further. With one finger, she reached down gathered some of her dew and pushed her wet finger into my mouth. "Look at what you've done to your Mistress you harlot. I'm all wet now. I suppose the only thing to do is to have you lick me clean. Be sure and get every drop or there will be severe penalties."

She moved over my head and lowered her womanhood to my waiting mouth. The pink lace of her panties framed her perfectly. She was right, she could keep her sexy lingerie on and still enjoy using me for her pleasure. I probed tentatively at her slit, running my tongue up and down her folds until I found her clit. The slightest touch caused her to shiver and tremble, so I was sure to not press too hard. I continued in this manner, flicking at her love button with butterfly soft strokes until her breathing began to come in gasps. At this point, I increased the tempo and ever so slowly the pressure I was applying. Suddenly, her thighs clamped against the sides of my head, holding me a prisoner against her pussy. I knew she was close to climax and to further it along, I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue as rapidly as I could. Even with my ears covered with her silky legs, I could hear her screams as her climax overtook her. Her juices began to flow, filling my mouth with her oily essence. She was trembling now, every muscle taut and straining to hold herself in position over my mouth. At last, the tremors subsided and she pulled away before collapsing next to my bound form.

As her breathing returned to normal, she idly began to stroke my cock in its silky confinement. "My what a big clit you have little girl," she teased. "Lets have a better look at this." She pulled the waistband of my panties down, hooking them under my balls. Grasping my shaft, she slowly pumped it until I was sure she was going to give me the release I craved. "This is how I like my slut's clit to look! All hard and engorged, ready for service. I have just the thing to keep it this way too." Getting off the bed, she once again went to her gym bag and came back with a simple rubber O-ring, slightly smaller in diameter than my thumb. "Look what sort of goodies you can get at your friendly neighborhood hardware store my pet. This will not only keep your clit nice and stiff, but will also ensure that you don't have any accidents while I play with you. You see, I control you completely now, even to the point of when and if you'll be allowed to climax." She rolled it down the length of my cock until is was snug against my pubic bone. This works very simply my precious, blood can enter your clit, but can't get out. You'll be nice and hard for as long as I decide to keep you that way with no chance of cumming without my permission. Watch this," she continued as she took the black pair of panties I had worn earlier and dangled them from her hand. She let them fall over my privates, dragging them back and forth to arouse me further. "Doesn't that feel nice? Don't you love the feeling of fine lace and satin against your clit? I know I do. There's nothing like it. Does this make you hot, baby? Do you want your Mistress to take pity on you and fuck you? Well, you've got another surprise in store for you. I have a special treat for a panty slut like you. Not that you have any choice in the matter, but I'm sure you'll just love it!"

Returning to her seemingly bottomless gym bag, she reached in and pulled out what appeared at first glance to be a pair of latex panties. As she returned to the bed, she held them up, showing me the back side of them. "I think you're going to love these. They have a very special surprise built into them." Turning her back, she slipped them up over her hips, wiggling her ass to get them up the last few inches. She turned to face me and I almost fainted at the sight. Protruding from the front of the panties was a 6" latex cock complete with balls. In her left hand she held a small box with a wire going to the cock. I knew that it had to be the battery pack for a vibrator. "These are what I call my "fucking panties. You are going to experience first hand what it's like to be used like a woman." Tucking the control box into the waistband of the latex panties, she commanded that I raise my ass off the bed. When I complied, she stuffed two pillows under me and pulled my panties down to the tops of my thighs, leaving my ass completely exposed.

"Normally with a new slut I like to take them from behind. Its easier on them that way. In your case however, I want to be able to watch as I take your cherry. I want to see the expression your face as my cock slides deep inside your pussy" She started to probe at my ass with her fingers, sliding first one, then two, then three fingers inside me. Once I got over the shock of being invaded, I began to enjoy the sensation. She stopped only long enough to coat her cock with lubricant and then pressed the head against my rosebud. "Come on slave, relax. Trying to resist will only make it worse for you. Not that I care, but you may as well enjoy this. I know I will" I tried to fight my natural instinct to tighten my sphincter muscle and as I did her unrelenting pressure overcame the natural resistance and began to slide inside. At first, the pain was quite intense, but as I relaxed further and she pushed deeper, I began to like it. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I was completely filled with her cock. Once she was all the way in, she stopped for a moment. Then she began to stroke in and out, increasing the tempo as she went. I started to really get into it, meeting her thrusts with my hips. "That's the girl," she grunted. "Take it like the slut you are. Are you ready for the really good part? Well ready or not here it comes!" She pulled the control box out and turned the thumb wheel on the side. As she did, the cock inside me began to vibrate, slowly at first, then faster and faster until I thought I would scream from the pleasure. The combination of my counter pressure and the insistent vibrations of the cock were not going unnoticed by Antonia either. She began to thrust harder and harder, grinding her hips against me at the bottom of each stroke. Finally, with a scream of pleasure that I was sure would wake the dead, not to mention every neighbor for 2 blocks, she came with a shattering climax. It was all she could do to summon the energy to pull here cock out of me. She stripped off the latex panties and let them drop to the floor, still humming and vibrating their obscene song of pleasure.

My cock was aching with the strain of my erection, kept that way by the unrelenting pressure of the o-ring. I was sure that if some kind of release didn't occur soon, it would burst. Antonia noticed my plight and smiled at my plight. "You must really have a bad case of blue balls by now my pet. Do you want your Mistress to take care of your little problem? You know, I really have enjoyed using your body for my pleasure. In fact, that's the most fun I can remember. If you promise to be good, I'll untie one of your hands and allow you to make your nasty thing spit cum. Which hand do you use to masturbate with?"

"My right one Mistress," I replied. Was I actually going to be allowed some release. I wondered if this was just another of Antonia's nasty torments for me.

"In that event I'll release your left hand and you'll just have to make do. Since it will feel so different, you can fantasize that it's me doing it for you. You will also be required to use my black panties you wore earlier today. I want you to fill them with your cum for me"

True to her word, she unfastened the cuff holding my left wrist and handed me the silky black panties that had started all my troubles. She also removed the o-ring from my cock.

All right slave, don't dilly-dally, lets see some action. Start stroking that clit for me NOW!!

I wrapped the panties around my cock and began to stroke it up and down. It felt odd to not only masturbate in front of pretty woman, but even stranger to have to do it with the "wrong" hand. It didn't matter though, Antonia had thought of everything. I had barely gotten started when she used both hands to stroke and cup my balls, crooning softly to me, "Come on baby, fill those panties for your Mistress. That's right, stroke it for me. That's right faster. . faster. . faster. Now do it harder, really clamp down on that clit for me. That it sweetie. . . NOW CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH FILL MY PANTIES WITH YOUR HOT JUICES!!!! That was all it took! I felt my balls beginning to boil and an instant later, thick hot spurts of cum erupted from my cock, soaking the panties. My climax seemed to last forever. I can't remember ever cumming that much. At last, my legs trembling from the intensity of my orgasm, I stopped and allowed my body to rest.
What Antonia said next chilled me with fear. "That was a good first time my pet. There is much for you to learn however and I will be the one to teach you. Since you obviously like to be put in panties, I think you will have to go and buy some for yourself. Lets see, today is Monday, I will be expecting you at my apartment Wednesday evening at seven O'clock with three complete sets of lingerie, that is to say bras, panties, garter belts and stockings. One is to be black of course, the other pink, and I'll leave the third color up to you. If you aren't there at 7:00 exactly, at 7:05 the pictures I took earlier go in the mail. I'm sure you don't want that do you precious?" I think you can get yourself loose from the rest of the restraints while I dress and leave. Oh yes, one other thing. After you wash them, you are to be wearing the black panties you just filled as well as the cuffs I used tonight. I want you to be totally prepared.

As soon as I heard Antonia leave, I used my free hand to finish untying myself from the bondage she had kept me in. I undid the wrist and ankle cuffs and put them in my underwear drawer. The irony of it was incredible. The hiding of Antonia's panties in the exact same place had been the genesis of my whole predicament. My girlfriend Tina had found them there after I had what I thought to be a harmless one night stand with Antonia, a waitress at a lounge I frequented. When she left, I found a pair of black lace panties next to my bed. I had hidden them in my drawer, thinking I'd keep them as a souvenir of my conquest. It struck me as too much of a coincidence that Tina had been able to find my secret stash so quickly. I was now sure that the two of them had conspired to bring about my initiation in satin and lace. Whatever the reason, I was now completely trapped, with no alternative for the moment but to do as my new Mistress commanded.

I removed the lingerie Antonia had dressed me in and put it in the laundry hamper along with the black panties she had forced me to fill with my cum. I thought about how I was going to get in and out of the laundry room without someone else from the building noticing that I was washing frilly lingerie. That would have to wait however. First, I had some shopping to do. Mistress Antonia had ordered me to purchase three matching sets of bras, panties, and garter belts. One was to be in black, the other pink and the third a color of my choosing. Because I had no idea what was involved in this, I decided to give myself plenty of time, rather than waiting until the last minute. I showered, dressed and went down to the garage where my car was waiting.

You can imagine my surprise to find a note under the windshield wiper. I unfolded it and read: " There has been a change in plans, slave. I have decided to help you with your shopping. You probably don't have a clue as to where to go for the undies you need, so I will give you instructions. You are to bring your slave cuffs with you and go to the mall at the north end of town and find a store named "Feminine Fantasies." Once there, you will ask for a salesclerk named Sonia. You will inform her that you are "Antonia's New Pet." She will be helping you select the proper sizes and colors for the continuation of your training. By the way, I have added a few items to the original list, so don't give Sonia any trouble when she suggests more items for your new wardrobe. Obviously, I have told her about you and your new position in life. This is only the beginning of your sissyfication but you may as well get used to the idea that I control you completely. I will decide if anyone else is to be allowed to share your secret, that is not up to you any more. Off with you now, Sonia is waiting! "

The blood drained from my face as I read the note. What did Antonia think she was doing? How could she share my secret with others? What had I gotten myself into?

Chapter Two

I had no alternative but to do as the note instructed. What bothered me the most was the feeling of arousal that was beginning in my crotch. Could it be that part of me wanted to be dominated and feminized? I knew that I had enjoyed certain aspects of what Antonia had done to me but my male ego was still rebelling at the thought of total submission. I went back up and put my cuffs in a paper bag. I hurried back down to the garage and as I drove off, I couldn't help but wonder what sort of humiliation I would be put through once I arrived at Feminine Fantasies. I was soon to find out.

I arrived at the mall and parked in a remote part of the lot. Don't ask me why, perhaps a premonition of what was to come. I picked up the bag containing the cuffs and went into the mall. After consulting a store directory, I walked into Feminine Fantasies. "Hello, I'm looking for Sonia", I told the petite brunette behind the counter. "Oh, you must mean Miss Bergen, our manager," she replied. "I'll get her for you."

She disappeared into the back of the store and returned a few minutes later with the most imposing and beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was blonde and almost as tall as me in her flats. I could make out the outline of her lacy bra through the sheer material of her white blouse. Beneath the hem of her wine colored skirt she wore black stockings with an intriguing diamond pattern. I could see that if she wore heels, she would tower over most men. "I'm Sonia Bergen, how may I help you?" she asked. I couldn't bring myself to speak the phrase Antonia had given me in front of the pretty brunette. As I stood there mute, Sonia spoke, "Are you the special client Antonia told me about? You match the description she gave me." I stammered out the phrase Antonia had told me to speak. "Yes, I'm Antonia's new pet."

"Well you certainly aren't very vocal are you dear? Bring your bag and come with me, we have a lot of work ahead of us. By the way, Antonia is my roommate. We have no secrets between us. She has told me all about you and her plans for you. I have contributed a few ideas myself. By the time we're done with you, you'll be the perfect panty slave." Turning to the brunette behind her, she instructed, "I will be busy for the rest of the evening with this person. See to it that we're not disturbed. If I need your assistance, I'll call you." "Yes, Miss Bergen," the brunette said, smirking at me. I knew she understood my situation and what was about to happen to me.

Sonia took my hand and led me back to a changing area in the back of the store. We passed row after row of delicate lace and satin garments ranging from garter belts to nighties. I found myself looking at them in an entirely new light. Where before I would have thought about how nice they would look on a woman and how much I would enjoy slowly peeling them out of their lacies, now I thought about which of them would be placed on me and how would they feel against my skin. My reverie was interrupted by our arrival at a door marked "Sonia Bergen, Manager." She opened the door with a key attached to a chain around her neck and motioned me to enter.

As I entered her office, I noticed a wheeled clothes rack against the wall. Hanging from it were several different lingerie ensembles. There was also several corsets in varying colors as well as three different baby doll nighties. While I was studying the lingerie, I heard the door being locked.

"There, now we are assured of complete privacy my pet. You may as well begin by stripping for me. I want to see what I have to work with." I marveled at how quickly I had become accustomed to obeying a woman's command as I removed my shirt and slacks before stripping out of my underwear, shoes and socks. I couldn't help however, placing my hands over my male parts in a vain attempt at some modicum of modesty. Sonia smiled at me and said, "You have nothing that I've not seen before. Remove your hands so I can determine which style of panty will be most appropriate for you. You are going to be spending a lot of time in them, so I want to be sure you are comfortable. I'm sure you don't want me to put you in panties that chafe or rub."

I dropped my hands to my sides and she reached down and stroked my cock with one hand while cupping my balls with the other. "This should be no problem. You are what I'd call average in size. That will make my job all the simpler. I think you'll look best in something along the lines of a french cut panty. That will allow me a lot of latitude as far as color and trim." She walked to the clothes rack and came back with a pair of white panties trimmed in pink lace at the leg openings. "I think something virginal is in order for you today. Antonia has told me that you are anything but innocent, but I think a girl needs to delude herself every now and again." She bent down and ordered me to lift first one foot, then the other and pulled the silky garment up my legs and over my male parts. As the slippery fabric settled over my cock and balls, I couldn't help the feeling of excitement that came over me. My cock grew, causing a bulge in my panties. Wait a minute, did I say MY panties? It really hit home then. I was beginning to accept, even relish the idea of wearing panties. I could no longer deny the fact that I was titillated by the feeling they caused.

Sonia went back to the clothes rack and came back with a matching bra, pink seamed stockings and a white corset with lots of pink ribbons and bows. "Hold out your arms dear, its time to fit you for your first bra. This is a big moment in every girls life and I want to see that it's done properly." I meekly extended my arms and she slipped the bra straps up and over my shoulders. She walked behind me and made some adjustments to the straps before fastening it in back. She reached in front and pulled my pectoral muscles up, settling them in the bra cups until I had two small, but recognizable breasts. The bra was under-wired and designed in a manner to enhance the cleavage of even the smallest bust, even mine. I looked down at my new breasts and amazingly took pleasure in the fact that I now possessed a bustline, albeit a small one.

"Walk over here," Sonia ordered, indicating a bar suspended from the ceiling. "Grab the bar with both hands." I had to reach almost on tip toe to reach the bar, extending my body as far as I could. "This will allow me to properly fit the corset to you. When I'm done, from the neck down you will have the figure of a young girl. This may be a little uncomfortable at first, but I assure you it is necessary. You may as well find out now what we girls go through to look good. She placed the corset around my midriff and fastened the hook and eye closures in front before moving behind me. I felt her begin to pull on the laces in back. With each tug, my body was squeezed and molded until I could barely take a breath. With one final tug, she tied the laces in back, leaving me imprisoned in the corset's silken embrace.

"You may let go of the bar now dear," Sonia said. "I know this is a little uncomfortable right now, but I assure it is worth the minor discomfort. Take a look in the mirror on the wall behind you and see if you don't agree."

I did as she instructed and was amazed at what I saw. Sonia was right, I now possessed a distinctly feminine figure with a noticeable waist. The corset had also pushed me up and in, enhancing my bust ever further. I noticed six garter straps hanging from the hem of the corset and wondered what it would look like when I was put in stockings to complete the ensemble. Sonia saw the objects of my attention and smiled at me. "That's right dear, the stockings will be next, but I want you to put them on yourself. There is not always going to be a Mistress available to dress you, so I want you to learn some of the finer points yourself. She handed me the gossamer like stockings and directed me to sit in the velvet visitors chair. "First of all, you need to pull the garter straps through your pretty panties. There will be times when either you or your Mistress will need access to your cock and balls and this way your panties can be pulled off with the need to undo the garters. When you are finished with that, take the stockings and holding the seams in back, gather them so you can slip them up your legs."

I did as I was told and before long my legs were encased in silky, shimmering stockings. Unconsciously, I stood and checked the seams to be sure they were straight in the mirror. "That's right my sissy pet, a girl can't be seen with her seams crooked," Sonia whispered softly in my ear. She was so close, I could feel the warmth of her body against me. This had the predictable effect of causing my cock to grow in my panties, tenting them out in front. You are really getting into this, aren't you," she continued. "Look at how big your clit is getting. Did I forget to mention that when you're wearing panties, you no longer have a cock? That's right pet, it becomes your clittie, and like a good little lesbian slave you will allow your Mistress to do whatever she likes with it. I have invested a lot of my time in the selection of your wardrobe and think you should repay me. Get down on your knees. Antonia mentioned that you have some small talents with your tongue and I want to see if she is right. Once I was in position, she slipped her blouse off and unzipped her skirt before stepping out of it. From my position she now towered over me, the mound of her feminine essence directly in front of my face. I took time to notice that her panties were a match to the bra I had spotted earlier, lacy and white. She pulled my face into them, trapping my nose against her mound. I caught the unmistakable aroma of her musk, pungent yet sweet at the same time. "Look how hot I've become dressing you," she gasped. "You will have to do something to alleviate the fire in my pussy. I think you know what is expected of you, so you may begin by first removing my panties and handing them to me. I have the perfect place for them."

I did as she said, gently sliding them down and off her legs. Her trimmed pubic mound was now barely inches away from my eager mouth. I couldn't wait to bury my tongue deep inside her. I looked up and handed her the panties, waiting to see what she would do with them.

"I want you to have a constant reminder of me while you service my pussy," she crooned as she slipped her panties over my head. She arranged them in such a manner that the crotch was over my nose, while one of the leg holes was over my mouth. "There, my pet, now each breath you take will fill you with my scent. She reached down and parted her pussy lips, exposing her already erect love button. "You may begin slave," she commanded.

I moved my head forward, extending my tongue until it came in contact with her moist slit. She began to quiver and tremble as I moved my tongue slowly up and down the length of her inner lips, pausing only to gently nibble at her clit. As I continued to minister to her, I began to take her clit between my lips and lash it with ever increasing pressure and tempo. I could sense the onset of her climax as she used both hands to push my face into her while grinding her pussy against me. "Oh God, Oh I'm cumming," she screamed as I took her clit into my mouth and pressed it firmly between my lips. She pushed me down on my back with her full weight and gyrated her hips against my nose and chin, smothering me with her pussy. Her juices were flowing in a virtual torrent now, filling my eager mouth with her pungent oils. I could feel my cock growing in it's satin prison as my excitement grew. I no longer minded that I was dressed in frilly lingerie and being forced to service this gorgeous creature. All I knew or cared about was that I was giving my Mistress pleasure and that it made me excited to be put in this position. The only thing that mattered at that moment was that I provide my Mistress with as intense a climax as was humanly possible. My pleasure was directly tied to hers. As her tremors subsided, she pulled herself away and with great effort slumped in her chair. "You have the makings of a great sissy," she gasped. "If I hadn't promised Antonia that I'd deliver you to her with your balls full of juice, I'd give you the release you have earned. You will have to wait for that however, Antonia expects you at her apartment in 15 minutes and you don't want to be late. Put the cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Put your slacks and shirt on over your lingerie and cuffs. We have to hurry now, I've seen Antonia when she is upset and believe me, we don't want to do that.

While I got back into my male attire, Sonia dressed and put several more items in a small suitcase. My relief at the fact that my shirt and slacks covered the cuffs was short lived. When we were both ready, she took a leather collar from her desk drawer and fastened it around my neck, securing it with a small padlock. I was going to be paraded through the mall with a slave collar around my neck!! Let's go slave, Mistress Antonia is waiting. I froze, not wanting to be humiliated like this in front of what I was sure would be hundreds of people. "Come on, you can't escape this," Sonia barked. "You have to learn to obey your Mistress no matter what she decides to do to you. If you don't start moving, I'll be forced to put a leash on you as well. I'm sure you don't want that, do you?"

I meekly began to walk to the front of the store, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. As we left, I was relieved to see that it was close to closing time and the mall had very few patrons left. None the less, there were quite a few stares and even a few people pointing and smiling at the man being led by the hand with a locked collar around his neck. After what seemed an eternity, we reached the sanctuary of my car. Sonia demanded my keys and motioned me to sit in the passenger seat. She quickly started the car and drove out of the lot heading for my next encounter with submission and humiliation.

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissieann
Very good can't wait 4 next part??? 
krystalasbaby
I love it, i hope you are going to continue when they get to his new Mistress's place.  I love to read what is going to happen
krystala's sissy baby

mya
oh my god i almost creamed my panties 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.