R Trap Set
Would you take the bait if someone female left a sissy outfit out for you to wear?
Posted on
Trap Set - Would you take the bait if someone female left a sissy outfit out for you to wear?, Spanking,Sissy,Dominate,Crossdress, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Trap Set - Would you take the bait if someone female left a sissy outfit out for you to wear?, Spanking,Sissy,Dominate,Crossdress, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Trap Set - Would you take the bait if someone female left a sissy outfit out for you to wear?, Spanking,Sissy,Dominate,Crossdress, Feminization,Humiliation,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
What is your favorie spanking cappie?
Movie Star
7 votes
No Choice
0 votes
Stinger
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
If I had a girlfriend, I'd probably fall for the trap, but I have no doubt she'd have her suspicions beforehand.

Question isn't so much the trap though, but the bait.

I'd prefer a cute dress to some sultry latex. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 NO PROBLEM The bait will be feminine and girlish things to put on like in the captions. I love the idea of dressing up as a schoolgirl. The black minidress is kind of sexy and I am sure a bra and panties went with it.

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Wonderful, I'll keep my eye on my bed. *giggle*
nylontoni
The trap isn't necessary for me I'm already dressed. Great thoughts, I love it!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 I am glad to hear you love the spanking captions.

babyginagirl
I sooooo want to fall into the trap of the MOVIE STAR or the STINGER!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Sometimes being trapped is a good thing!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.