TONS of panties!
pantyraid
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just wanted to show off the collection of panties I have, but since pixprincess.com is down, I will have to add them later. Heres som pictures of panty drawers that some sneaky boyfriends took from their girlfriends room.

btw: did you ever sleep over at your girlfriends place and went through her panties after she left for work?

Feel free to submit your or your girlfriends pantypics here!

Link: Panties drawer on youtube
Link: Vid 2
Link: Vid 3
Link: Vid 4
Gallery Images by SuzieBrave
Display More Images
Last Post
57 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 56 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

SuzieBrave
...AND HERES SOME MORE!

Mina Silverwind
You were correct with the title, I hope the thread is a success, and keep up the nice work,
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

diapered_tristan
mmmmmmmmm i wish i had those panties 
BabyNiki
"HEY! THAT SECOND PICTURE, THATS MY WARDROBE!! WHEN DID YOU-"

*notices that its not, and looks around at all the staring girls, all of them giggling*

"I was... er joking!"

..Sorry, had to say it! LOVE the pictures! ME WANTY!
baby-niki.blogspot.com

SuzieBrave
babie
that 1st photo in 2nd set could there be bras to i aways been told i should wear them but guess what i started doing giggles
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Mina Silverwind
wow thanks for all of the cool pics of the cute and sweet looking panties, that last set are especially well done.
lilykitten
Wow! have you ever counted them all?

Staciie
Give me some ! lol :O
Ami
Oh my goodness! I wish I had something like that

SuzieBrave
SuzieBrave

SuzieBrave
slutboy18
Wish my drawers was full of panties <3

sissyjdk
i want to post pictures of my collection how do i do that i need help im sorry i know this has been asked before
sissyjdk
P8050005

P8050006

P8050007

P8050008

P8050009

I dont have a very extensive collection. But Id like to show it!

SissyPVC4U
My goodness Suzie, those panties are sooooo pretty. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you sweetie.
pullups4me
This is a HUGE stash of panties? How long did it take you to come up with that many panties??

aprettysissy
Makes me miss all of my panties that I had to throw out because of moving back in with my parents.
SuzieBrave

Makes me miss all of my panties that I had to throw out because of moving back in with my parents.  

I know exactly what that feels like, ´cause it happened to me too, once. I have an own appartment again, also a new collection of panties. But I miss every single one of those I had to abandon.

I remember them dearly...

cd404
Wow suzie what a fantastic collection. Yes I have dressed in my girlfriends underwear and clothes when she went to work
Many times, I used to like sharing a house with 3 air stewardesses, now they had sexy underwear!
One was my shoe size, ok a bit tight, and I went out one night in her short leather skirt ets, pretended to make a phone call
From a phone box, I was sooo excited, and I was seen. It was a few years ago now.
Xxxy
ChrissyRbsn
I so miss the secret things I had. I collected so many pretty panties and other feminine things for many many years until I had to "lose" everything when I moved in with friends. Im just at the beginning of "starting over". I LOVE seeing all the things others have, its so fun. Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy

bbshawn
My goodness! I think I found your weakness! Very Pretty.
cumpantyboy

Miss_Louise

I dont have a very extensive collection. But Id like to show it!  

Sweet , How would you like to cum for a play date sweetie , giggle,s I,ll pick out what you can wear , or not !!! giggle,s , Hummmmmmmmm , I can see your sweet ass now , getting a good ole fashion spanking over my knee , SPANK , SPANK , SPANK  
0 - 25 of 56 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.