All R Timothy
A story about PetBabyAmy. A boys dreams come true as Timothy becomes Amy.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I loved each of these lovely and cute captions pictures all of which made me smile.
Baby Butch
Thanks Mina Silverwind for commenting on my new thread just 15 minutes after posting the cappies. I have read your signature many times and the advice is good, especially in the present hard times lots of us are going thru. Have a great day!

baby5522
Awwww, these captions are wonderful Baby Butch. Fank you ever so much for doing a cappie with images of me actually in them.

I love the way in which you have woven the story throughout each picture. It was well thought out, I knew you would come up with something really good, sweet and cute and you even surpassed all of that, sincerely so.

You have made me a vrey happy Sissy Baby. Fank you so, so, so vrey much. *Gaga googoo*

baby5522
I have given you 5 Stars, because I am so truly impressed with what you have done, I wanted you to work your magic, and you did and more. You are an awesome Caption Queen. I mean that of course, in high praise and not mean Drag Queen. I mean to me, you are the Queen of doing Captions.

You do them so very well, better than well, in fact, there is not enough words to express just how greate you do these captions. You have a kind of maig with captions, sincerely so. You have a rare talent/gift.

*Hugs & kisses*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

baby5522
I honestly did click on the star rating, several times now in fact. Why is it not showing up? I do apologise about this Baby Butch, but I did try several times to rate your post with 5 stars.

But nothing seems to be happening. I could be doing something wrong, if so, please let me know.

*Hugs*
Baby Butch
I see by your comments that you are pleased with the cappies I made for you. I am happy to hear that and enjoyed captioning the real pictures of you.

I don't know why the 5 star rating did not show up, I am sure you tried but for some reason it did not register. I put the rating in for you since I earned it.

Thanks for the compliments on my cappies.

baby5522
I am more than pleased, if I could hug and kiss you in real life, I would. I am so over the moon with what you have done. *Wait... darn, I forgot to take a photo of that moon again, I pass it so quickly, I never get a chance. *LoL.*

Fanks you for putting in the 5 star rating, after clicking on it and I went to check if it had registered, to my shock It had not, unless it takes a while to show up? I forget, it not often I use the rating link here on sk. Anyway, I am glad it worked for you and you more than deserve the 5 stars, I would give you 10 million of them, but that many stars would take up too much room. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

I see by your comments that you are pleased with the cappies I made for you. I am happy to hear that and enjoyed captioning the real pictures of you.

I don't know why the 5 star rating did not show up, I am sure you tried but for some reason it did not register. I put the rating in for you since I earned it.

Thanks for the compliments on my cappies.  

Baby Butch
I will have to wipe off all that lipsitck from so many kisses, he he. I will get on my communicator and give you directions back down to earth.

BTW - after you click on rate this thread, then click on the 5 stars, and finally you must click on Vote Now at the bottom. I appreciate all the compliments.

baby5522
Awwww, fank you for letting me know how to do the ratting, Baby Butch. Have no fear, I do not wear lipstick, or much of it or make up for that matter, I have highly sensitive skin to which most makeup's makes me come out in a rash after putting it on.

But you may get wet from all of the sweet wet Sissy Baby kisses though. *Giggles* Wait I'm just a baby, I do not know how to operate sat nav. *Lol.* Tell NASA There is one cute Sissy Baby stuck on the moon and send the Sissy Baby Shuttle Express, right away to retrieve me. *Giggles.* You're welcome, you truly deserve all of the praise.

*Hugs & kisses*

I will have to wipe off all that lipsitck from so many kisses, he he. I will get on my communicator and give you directions back down to earth.

BTW - after you click on rate this thread, then click on the 5 stars, and finally you must click on Vote Now at the bottom. I appreciate all the compliments.  

SissyDesiree
Very nice!
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch

Very nice!  

Fanks, gwad ooo wiked dem!

Gayby!
These got my diapers sooo wet!  

Baby Butch
 These got my diapers sooo wet!    
I hope you have a mommy to change you! I appreciate your comment and am glad you liked the cappie story.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.