PG Timmy to Tammy
Boy asks to be a little girl.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"My name is Debbie, this is my son Timmy, well I call him Tammy now. He told me he was a girl inside, and he did not want to be a boy anymore! Well as you can imagine I was unsettled, but, determined to do what is best for my child. I am well educated so better able to handle this than most and I have done my homework. I told Timmy he could try living as a girl and if he wanted to stay a girl he could, or he could go back to living as a boy. He cried tears of joy when I bought him his first dress, my little darling loves the "little girl look" of Sweet Lolita, I guess because he never got to wear the frills when he was little. I asked him, her is she wanted little girls toys and plushies too and my princess said yes! So my Timmy became my little Tammy, I treat her as if she is my little 5 year old darling and she loves it! So my teenage son became my sweet little girl. Tammy has a princess bedroom and lives as my little girl 24/7. I am wealthy and home school my Angel. She is on hormone therapy and when she is 18 Tammy will become a real girl, though I do not think my princess will ever outgrow being my sweet little girl! 

Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Chiara
Sweet lolita dresses, little girls toys and a princess bedroom....what more can a sissy ask for? Mmm maybe an older sister who likes to tease (friendly) her new little doll...

KS
Aww yes a nice older sister is the best! :)

Babygurl Belinda
It's a very nice transformation story.

KS
@ Babygurl Belinda
  Thank you :)
Prissie
You say Timmy and I say Tammy
I wanna dress up like a girl from Alabamy

Tammy, Timmie, Timmie Tammy
Let's call the whole thing off ......

No, no don't call the whole thing off oh please mommy I want to try that dress on!
   Prissie

KS
Hi Prissie! Cute poem, thanks for posting, and I want that dress too :)

Baby Butch
 Nice job captioning the cute picture!

KS
Thanks BB :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.