PG The Theme Park Daycare
Phones, even in the future they distract us
Posted on
Add A New Story

hey guys sorry if you like this sit to me it just a pain to work with if you wanna read my story where im gonna continue it on DeviantArt here's a link   NC

Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Good start to your story. I like it so far but mom should of concentrated a bit more with those settings. *giggles*

Baby_Alison
i think it was no accident, i believe deep down she knew what she was doing despite her multi-tasking ability. sorta like a deep seeded need she didn't know she had, lol

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.
sissydina218
nice start, i disagree with butch on this i think ken's mom might have done this on purpose.

babyjenae
Pweases mwaks moors obs dis torys pwerty pweases...  Pwerty pweases... wifs bwigs huggwies... :)
princessfox289
new chap and i would really like to hear any advice on how i can improve please .  plus if any one wants to draw a pic for the story i would be eternally grateful, and ma by add something you'd like to see in the story.

Baby Butch
You are off to a good start with 37 votes to add more! I would go with what you posted so far and add interesting details about what happens next.
KS
Great! Hope to see more :)

diaprbayb
wow, I guess waiting in line hasn't changed in this future?
kimmycub4
I luv the story cant wait to see what happens next

mya
more please 
princessfox289
bumpy post so all can know im switching to devaint art.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.