R A Teacher of Sissies (Part 1)
A boy begins to transition thanks to his teacher. Note: I will post more if it gets good response!
Posted on
Add A New Story
Hi I'm Sissy Jane! No wait I'm James why did I just say that? I've got a big problem and its not just the poopy in my panties, I mean my regression. These problems all started one day when my teacher Mommy Cynthia I mean Ms. Howard called me to stay after class. I was certain this was to talk about how my project was late but instead she said I was ahead of the class and wanted me to watch a video every night as homework. I watched her assigned videos every night and they never made sense until I got a surprise in gym. I noticed the first change when I was running and my chest was bouncing more than usual. I went into the locker room and looked down my shirt and saw two perky breasts. My boobs must have been growing over time and I finally noticed. I did a few more tests and my whole body had changed. My voice was higher, my hips were wider, my butt was rounder and more supple and plump, and finally my penis had shrunk an inch or two! I waited or the bell to ring and decided to pay Ms. Howard a visit...

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Moderating Note: I approved your story so far. Please remember that the character must be in college and not high school. No underage people can be in an "R" rated story with sexual content. Good start with your story!
sissieann
I like the start more please??  

stellaindiapers
Please write more I would love to see what happens to James
sissydina218
nice start, hope you keep going

bigbabysissy31
excellent so far, please continue the story
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.