A Taste of Her Own Medicine
1/23/2011
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Check out my e-books!

Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ran
That was wonderful!
Angelkat
THis was long, but I love your long cappies, it was fantastic, Clinediap, your my idol/heroine <3
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen.

I'm an avid story writer and RP'er have an idea and want a story done or to RP? Just ask me!

ausdpr
This was great, I loved it.
Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed the storyline of the captioned pictures, the pictures meld well with each of the captions, and as a whole it cute&well done.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Flyff
That's one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Adorable and cute and pretty good moral, too :)
Lilbabyheather
That was an excellent story you had tied in with the pictures. Well done. More stories like this would be good.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Agnes, Despicable Me.

Atashi
Another great story. Again, thanks for letting us see the fruits of all your hard work. xxx
LilGreg
I became a member so I could properly thank you!!

trajan
Really well done! Fantastic job on the story telling.
Puffy
Great story!!!

Maddee
Really great, thank you.
therunning21
awesome story, a bit long, but once i got into it I just couldnt stop

nekoboyorgirl
I love this cappie i think a anime or manga was made due to this story
slave23
Great series!!

Usagi-Baby
This was a lovely story, and the piccies went along well with it. Very nicely done. ^_^
meisababy
thank you for a good story

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.