Sultan of Sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Good morning girls! My name is PastelPrince. I just joined SK and I am making my first post here.

I am a daddy. I am kind and considerate to people. I listen to others calmly and make sure not to deliberately hurt or offend. I am patient and understanding when it comes to those who have feelings. Being the person who others come to when they need support and taking charge when there are difficult decisions is important to me.

And as much as I enjoy being grown up, I have developed a need to form a close bond with a sissy because I enjoy and appreciate the shy and sensitive nature of someone who is drawn to the gentle comfort of a girl's life instead of the rough and rowdy nature of boys.

I hope to find my princess someday, maybe not soon and maybe not on this site, but I promise to do my very best. Feel free to send me a message anytime.

-Prince
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
Good luck prince! I know there are a lot of people here you'd love to take you up on that offer.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, you are among friends.

CKgirl
Welcome Prince =)

You sound like a very caring person and I'm sure some girl will be lucky to find you!
If I liked boys, I'd be impressed with your opening ;)
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

PastelPrince
So cause i'm a boy my opening isn't impressive?   To be fair i'm a leather/rubber/latex dolly boy.

CKgirl
that's not what I meant sweetie,
was tryin to pay you a compliment.

Guess I messed it up >.< Sorry
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

P-chan
Hey, you're opening is really good. You come across as kind and caring. I'm sure that you'll have sissies queuing up to be your baby. xxxxx

littlegirl_inside

Welcome Pastel Prince, I do hope you find your princess, you seem a very caring person and I think you wanting to form a bond with a sissy is so sweet. You also have a delightful way with words. I hope you have fun here x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Andreea
You ought to be spoiled for choice around here ... It's been a long time since I "dommed" in the chat room (after much pleading from various parties), but I certainly recall no shortage of sweet sissies crowding for attention, and I didn't even have your lovely intro (to say nothing of your adorable avatar).   I hope you have a wonderful time here.      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.