Suggestions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The title says it all!  

I can't promise I'll do all of them but I liked to hear what you all would like to see!
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

francescd
There is such a wide range, sweety. Anything that shows sissies taught thier place or learning how to please others sexually.

Hope that helps, dear.

frannie
babySeph
definalty like nursery scenes and like multiple adult babies

dj2000
My preferred ideas are in my signature, but I must emphasize the idea of being diapered and sent to the salon were all sorts of amazing things can happen
I dare you to try and diaper me and make me want it! Then, make me get pudgy pudgy pudgy, and maybe send me to the hair salon, either way tease me relentlessly! Ok, actually I am politely requesting you feature me (once dan - becomes dani or little dani) in captions doing the above. pweaty pweeeaasse!

p.s. (I also luv weight gain and hair themed caps!)
Mina Silverwind
my suggestion is a hospital that turns naughty males&females into sissy babies and my other is one featuring a hotel that caters to people that want to turn other naughty people into sissies&sissy baby girls.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Fidelia
I think babies should be tied up and restrained so they don't hurt themselves. I also like the 1st person perspective in captions.
princess_satin1987
some of the sissy dress pics from thesissystore.com would work great for captions. I am more into the sissy toddler kind of thing

Baby Butch
I like diaper girl cappies.
speedygirl60
whats about a hot night?

AGPalgut
I'd like to see anime guys getting feminized. Especially with curlers and pigtails.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.