Submitting to his wife
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Paul knew that when he married the bossy but beautiful head of the cheerleading team, he'd be following her lead for the rest of his life. And it wasn't long before his blonde, buxom wife began making more demands of him, ordering him around and dominating their relationship as if he were a servant.

He first started to get worried when she made him wear a chastity device to prevent him from masturbating. He was only allowed to cum once a week, then once every two weeks, and eventually, only once a month. The frustration was terrible, all the more so because his wife demanded he please her orally every night to multiple orgasms.

But things only got worse when she made him start taking hormones and dressing him in feminine clothes. She taught him how to apply make-up and style his increasingly long hair. Finally, she threw away all his males clothes and told him she was done with him as a man; from now on, she'd be taking other lovers, he would be denied any more orgasms, and his new position would be as her live-in maid.

Paul (now Pauline) didn't like that at all but what was he going to do? His wife held all the cards, to say nothing of the riding crop!

Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

submegan19
This was so naughty! I love it!
hollykins
Was Pauline aloud to have sex with other men or none at all? Did His wife train him in the art of sucking and talking it in other ways???
hollykins

As351
Good question.. I hope the answer is yes.. Pretty lucky Pauline..
bubblebutt
soo yummmyly evil love it
plump and soft

cd404
Is it sooo bad? a little smacked bottom, I would put up with that if I looked like pauline....would't you?
DanniLace
Ouch Where:s My Mommy When I Need Her?

maddymatt
oh my god i want that to happen to me
slutboy18
What a lovely red tushy 

Mina Silverwind
I would definitely submit to her will, since I would be her sissy maid, and the storyline make my imagination run wild.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
penny12
that was naughty how about another to add to the story

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.