R Sub Dom
Here are 2 new cappies. The first one is about domination and the second is about being submissive.
Posted on
Sub Dom - Here are 2 new cappies. The first one is about domination and the second is about being submissive., Dominate,Humiliate,Babied,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sub Dom - Here are 2 new cappies. The first one is about domination and the second is about being submissive., Dominate,Humiliate,Babied,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What do you like best?
Dominate
2 votes
Submissive
9 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
had to vote for tina. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 One vote for Tina who seems to be enjoying the situation.
KS
Tina gets my vote :) 

Baby Butch
@ KS
 Hello KS, that's 2 votes for Tina! Actually 8 according to the poll.

Kimbaby
Spend a summer as a baby girl, nothing better,  Tina has my vote.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Many votes for Tina including my own. I like the first one but the second one is much more appealing! Wish I had an aunt like that.
shamrock
like I said before 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I bet Changed is your favorite. I just proof read Part 8 of my story and will post it soon. Thanks Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.