Like my style? (TG)
my first cappies!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Here are some pictures I just made. I´m sooo totally excited! Still wearing them writing this...

Yours, Suzie

Rate me plz!
Gallery Images by SuzieBrave
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
You have an excellent style, I hope you have success, and make many friends in the future.
cd404
i can't believe it but the hair is quite sexy! ok I'm weird!

SuzieBrave

i can't believe it but the hair is quite sexy! ok I'm weird!  

really? I was simply too lazy too shave before taking pictures. I did shave my complete body once but found it quite itchy when it grew back. (im a bad sissy, i know). Also, this one girl at the university made fun of me when she realized that i had shaved (noticed my arms).

Feel free to tell me if you find it icky, i might need a little guidance/feedback/motivation, since im still quite new here...!
Princess Frances
It does kinda work. We might have to see sone more photos just to be sure though
xx
Can you keep a secret?

SuzieBrave

It does kinda work. We might have to see sone more photos just to be sure though
xx  

Allright, here you are!

Tried to get rid of the hair by photoediting, but it didnt work out!
babie
wow about the hair try nair
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Baby Butch
It appears that Suzie Brave has a set of rectal dialaters, just for fun I hope. (Hehe) Very nice pictures, even with the hair.
Pampers&Panties
Very nice pics and i dont really mind the hair, you have a nice body hope to see more of you

cd404
Suzie, you are so lucky to have access to that sexy underwear
Re the hair, I use nair ir immac, but only from the knees up, my wife
Would think it starnge if I did my lower legs, I seem to have got away
With a clean set of thighs, chest, arms, underarms - it does feel so nice
If you use one with added moisturisers, so soft and feminine! - still find your hair
Kinda sexy and could imagine doing all sorts of things!!!
Xx
Mellsissy
Time to get out the nair.

kellymelissa30
I agree with Mellsissy ^^ Personally, if i'm going to remove body hair, I don't want to shave it off. Waxing it off or using nair leaves the skin feelings sooooooooooooooooo nice afterwards...trust me...that alone is good motivation to do it ^^
Kimmiesissy
Wax is your friend :-)

Nicolette~
Woah! Babe ahoy, teehee. I'd love to see you without the hair, but maybe I'd like you with the hair as well ;D
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.